I Love Blind Items ! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go with Affleck just because Walhberg's wife isn't an actress is she?

She's a model. I think she's walked for the VS fashion show.

She was pretty big as a model in the late 90es/early 2000s. She did the Dior campaign with Gisele and Nick Knight for spring/summer 2000.

fanpop

Lainey also mentioned, in her liveblog, a deceased actor who, at TIFF, had a really high threshold for substances we can't mention. That's Heath right?

Lainey also mentioned, in her liveblog, a deceased actor who, at TIFF, had a really high threshold for substances we can't mention. That's Heath right?

I think so. It matches an old blind she had about him IIRC.

CDAN
Newlywed is Already Cheating
– I did not believe it was possible. Yes, this B list television actress who has been around since her pre-teens has been cheating on her recent husband since even before they got married. I always thought he was oblivious, even when it was mentioned in this space, but it turns out he might know after all because he is having sex with this A list Academy Award winner/nominee actress who also has a significant other.

Some people over at CDAN were guessing Alyssa Milano. My guess is that actress from True Blood (whose name I completely forgot) who married her costar on the show.

Anna Paquin. But is she B list? Oh whatever, she ain't A list either. But she's been around practically since the day she was born, wasn't she?

RE: the baby adoption story.. highly doubt it's Ryan and Rachel. The timing doesn't really match. I've read a guess that it was Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia and there was this link to "back it up" http://stupidcelebrities.net/2009/02/20/pregnancy-scare-reason-for-hayden-panettiere-milo-ventimiglia-break-up-photos/

I don't see how she could have had the baby quietly though. The girl is tiny and pregnancy weight would show very easily. Heroes went on for another season after their break-up so she was still on the radar. And after that she started dating the boxer she's with now and we saw pictures of her in a bikini with him...

I think so. She has an Oscar too.
yeah, but doesn't the BI suggest her husband is the one cheating too, but with the Oscar winner not that she's (B-list actress) the one with the Oscar?

i mean, she fits the bill, but i wouldn't call her just television actress esp considering she has the Oscar (that kind of thing always sticks out next to the name, no matter what happened after, no?).

^and she´s been in True Blood since 08 but before that she did mostly movies. If I´d have to choose between her and Alyssa, I´d say Alyssa...

could be significant the "Academy Award winner/nominee" bit? like this A list actress won at some point but was also nominated and lost?

i dunno, but i wouldn't call a marriage of almost 2 years so fresh, no? i'm speaking about Alyssa. somehow the BI implies it's really a new marriage, no?
i'm interested who's the A-list star too...it could be she's won it , cus from the BI it says she's still an A-list (or not, due to Oscar curse which removes the winners from being A-listers in few short years and in the last few years all the winners got divorces/broken up with their partners pretty soon..if you believe the curse).

re: the adoption thing..

im wondering how any celebrity can have a baby that no one knows about..
someone somewhere would have spotted the celeb at some point during the pregnancy im sure..
cant exactly hide away in a house for 9 months without stepping outside at all.. that would drive a person nuts..

those kind of stories are really hard to believe :ermm:

yeah, but doesn't the BI suggest her husband is the one cheating too, but with the Oscar winner not that she's (B-list actress) the one with the Oscar?

i mean, she fits the bill, but i wouldn't call her just television actress esp considering she has the Oscar (that kind of thing always sticks out next to the name, no matter what happened after, no?).

I don't think it's Anna either. I'm trying to find out though whether she's A-list or B-list :unsure:

I do find that hard to decide that when you actually think about it. You've got the Johnny Depp's and Brangelina's who are clearly A. And then comes the rest. A, B, C? Somebody needs to make some rules for that.

Can't decide whetever Anna is A or not..

^I´d say she´s B+ list. I don´t think she has enough recognition to be A list...

I'd say B-list too.

I think I read some guidelines about it at some point, but I wonder if the internet and all the gossip blogs has changed things. Some people are very recognizable these days without being anything but z-list after all..

And then some sites use +/- as well, which adds a whooole bunch of extra grades that make things even more confusing. I can barely distinguish between A and B. What the heck is the difference between C+ and B-?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->