I Love Blind Items ! #6 *Absolutely no drug or weight blind items and talk allowed*

^and the guess is that she´s hooking up with AHS Finn Wittrock. The blind makes it seem like they´re still shooting but I guess that Hotel already wrapped...?

Who in their right mind would cheat on the supreme hotness that is Taylor Kinney? Unless he's boring or dense as f***, I see no reason why (and with that I don't mean that boring/dense people deserve to be cheated on, just to be clear).

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I don't know, Finn Wittrock is somewhere I would happily go.

A Kardashian Wants To Come Out As Gay Or Bisexual

The Kardashians did much for LGBT acceptance in 2015, so why are rumours swirling that the klan is pressuring one of the family to keep quiet about their sexual orientation?

Maybe they’re just trying to save some headlines for 2016?

Popular Guess: Kendall Jenner

There have been other blinds about this and she's always the popular guess. She's also the most private about her love life. I think it'd be so cool if she came out, I know it can be terrifying though. Although f*ck whoever is telling who not to come out. Their decision, not yours.

(if this is true)

Although f*ck whoever is telling who not to come out. Their decision, not yours.

(if this is true)

:lol: It has to be Kendall, she's never had a known boyfriend, right? I can see the mother trying to muffle this (it can't be Kim, surely. She's got gay friends). Think of it, Kendall the lesbian will be like Caitlyn Jenner V2, that is, trending and way more famous than the entire family. Everybody will be supportive etc. She, the mother, won't have any of that, I'm sure.

could be Rob. he's been in/out of therapy

(sidenote: I wish it was the hot Brody Jenner...)

After the release of baby pics and then 'Kim gets her body back', the next big K-family headline has got to be Kendall liking girls. They're probably just saving it for the appropriate month, it's on the PR calendar already. After all, it hasn't done Cara any harm.

If Rob turned out to be gay, people would be taken aback... that the Kardashians have a brother, because the world has forgotten he even exists. It's like Kelly Osbourne's older sister.

There have been other blinds about this and she's always the popular guess. She's also the most private about her love life. I think it'd be so cool if she came out, I know it can be terrifying though. Although f*ck whoever is telling who not to come out. Their decision, not yours.

(if this is true)

"This singer had an album to sell. This model needed to knock the story of her hospital stay out of the headlines. She needed a positive story line. Both of them are constantly plagued by rumors about their sexuality. Sooo…

Let’s kiss!

Of course their fans all went completely crazy. He sold more albums. People stopped asking her why she really went to the hospital. She’s got a new story line. And of course he loves girls and she loves boys. Mission accomplished in four seconds!

Can’t wait to see who’s kissing whom at midnight!"

I think it's Kendall and the singer is Harry Styles.

^ Yeah they've been spotted together in St. Barths recently, kissing and cuddling.

If Kendall is gay then I'm surprised she's not acknowledging it if she's ready to come out because she just has to look up to her father and the positive reaction she got when she came out.

Although she could very well be bi and kissing Harry Styles isn't the worst thing to do for PR :lol:

Either way, I hope she learns to love herself and is comfortable in whatever sexuality she is.

^ there's blind implying that her family is pressuring her to not come out (if it' s actually Kendall). Maybe they want to keep the news until the right time for more ratings or money, I don't see other reason for keeping it a secret...

Ooh, I suddenly look at those Love editorial, and quite a few candid shots, of her and Cara with new eyes.

This singer is writing a screenplay. So she says. Only… she’s not.

The truth is that [she] is functionally illiterate. I don’t think that people realize that about her. She didn’t graduate from high school, not because she was busy, but because she can’t read or write beyond a second-grade level.

When I receive emails or texts from her, it’s like they were written by a child whose native language is not English. It’s just a jumble of words, some bigger than others (as if she is trying to sound intelligent). She does not understand the concepts of grammar or spelling or sentence structure. I sometimes have to ask other people to read the messages and then we piece together what she is trying to say!

The thought of her writing a screenplay is laughable. I have never even seen her read a book (although she will pose with one for a photo shoot if required). Never. Not even to [her child/ren].

What she is going to do is lay out the broad strokes of the story and let a ghostwriter handle it. Of course she’ll take all the credit though! She wants that Oscar!!! That’s why she is going to name herself the writer/ producer/ star/ composer/ everything on this project.

Popular guess: Beyonce

People were gong crazy about the thought of these two hot young celebrities possibly getting back together!

They had always stayed in touch since they broke up, so what was the sudden impetus behind them suddenly getting affectionate in public?

It was another woman!

Practically the minute she heard that the actor had a fling with his pretty film franchise costar, she wanted to get together with him, “Just to hang out.” Riiight.

He was hesitant and made a bunch of excuses, but our girl is tenacious when she wants something! She saw it as a little game. She texted him constantly – keeping light and friendly – and eventually wore him down. It only took a few days. He wasn’t going to go to her, though. She had to make the effort. So she jumped on a plane and flew halfway around the world “Just to hang out.”

It’s amazing how a little jealousy can suddenly set things in motion!

Popular guess: Miley and Liam

This reality mom is starting out the year on an angry note. She is absolutely furious that a rival made out better in the recent fake boyfriend wars!

The first mom wanted this very popular boy bander to date her daughter. He declined – and one of his band mates declined – so she got stuck with their leftovers, an outsider with a long list of problems.

But guess who DID successfully score the popular boy bander for her daughter a couple of weeks later? That’s right, the second reality mom! The truth is that the second reality mom is simply much smarter and much more influential than the first.

Popular guess: Yolanda Gigi & Zayn
Kris Kendall & Harry

Normally, when fake celebrity relationships have run their course (or their contract), the two part amicably and move on.

This one is different.

We hear that this “couple” may actually be doubling down on their faux status! They are having so much fun and getting so much attention for being a couple, they are talking about doing a fake engagement next year!

Of course that doesn’t mean that they have transitioned from fake to real. The truth is that he already has a woman that he sees in real life. She is not a celebrity. She’s fine with staying in the background while he gets photographed with his fake celebrity girlfriend.

Popular guess: Gwen and Blake

This pop star is totally going to play the victim in her upcoming divorce.

She knew exactly what she was doing in her first fake marriage… and exactly what she was doing in her second fake marriage.

We’d say all this out loud, but we wouldn’t know what name to call her. Maybe we should ask her girlfriend?

Popular guess: Cheryl Cole

If you think that this super athlete will be coming out of the closet next year, you need to read this!

He is revered all over the world as a top athlete. He is incredibly handsome. He makes tens of millions of dollars a year in endorsements. Gorgeous women volunteer to beard for him. Other women are willing to bear his children for cash.

He has it all, and he will continue to have it all… as long as he continues to play it straight! As long as upholds the image of a handsome, athletic, straight man who is loved by women and admired by other men, he never has to get married, and he is able to spend his free time horsing around with his male “friends.”

He will definitely not come out next year. But he will have a new beard! This will be a long-term gig, so he and his team are taking their time and choosing REALLY carefully. There are lots of eager candidates (mostly models, a couple of actresses), but no contracts have been signed yet. If they can get someone signed, you should expect to see him with his new “girlfriend” this spring.

Popular guess: Ronaldo

Normally, the announcement of a pregnancy is joyous news. In this case, though, the timing might just be awkward. How do you announce that you are pregnant – and divorcing – at the same time?

Do you make the announcements concurrently or sequentially? Either approach would result in speculation about timing and infidelity and paternity, which, of course, would just add to the scandal!

If the pregnancy continues, our best guess is that they will stall on the divorce announcement until after the baby is born. Like we said… awkward.

Popular guess: Kerry Washington

blindgossip

There was a very fresh-faced and famous actor who showed up to the Golden Globe Awards without his significant other. Not a big deal… except that he couldn’t seem to keep his excuses straight as to why she wasn’t there!

Somebody asked him where [she] was, and he said, “Oh, she’s in the middle of filming and couldn’t get away.” Then I heard him tell somebody else, “She’s got a cold and decided to stay put.” Then he changed the subject real fast. I thought it was really odd that the excuse changed. Trouble in paradise?

Perhaps she is in the middle of filming AND has a cold?

Popular guess: Brad Pitt

This famous film actor had a bit to drink last night. After watching him stumble around trying to pick up on female celebrities at the after party, a small group of actors assessed his situation.

“I remember when he was really hot. What happened to his career?

“Well, he has [those two franchises] to pay the bills.”

“Yeah, but other than those, can you remember anything he’s done in the last ten years?”

“No. He’s good-looking, but he’s just not that great an actor.”

“Maybe he could marry another celebrity.”

“Maybe. At least he’s got his drinking to keep him busy.”

BONUS CLUE! Our actor has two connections to Disney, one more obvious than the other.

Popular guess: Orlando Bloom

One executive doesn’t seem to be such a big fan of this young, superstar actress. They had a bruising critique of her appearance and her behavior.

I’m not talking about her on stage. I’m talking about her normal interactions with people. If she wants those grown up roles, she should look like it and act like it. At the ceremony, she looked like a movie star. A polished, elegant goddess. Then she opened her mouth and a string of obscenities fell out. The mismatch was really off-putting.

Then, at the after party, she looked like some high school kid who changed into her play clothes after school and was getting drunk for the first time. I know some people find her refreshing. I just think she’s annoying. And the more she gets rewarded for performances that aren’t that good, the worse she gets.

Popular guess: Jennifer Lawrence

When this actress’s name was announced last night at the Golden Globes, some people were shocked, but most responded with polite applause. There were also other responses: One famous actor burst out laughing, and another actress got mad.

She wasn’t mad about the win. It wasn’t even her category. She was mad that [Famous Actor] laughed out loud as soon as the name was announced. Someone at the table said that maybe he was laughing about something else, but she wasn’t buying it. She was like, “He’s rude little f*cker, isn’t he? Somebody should go over there and give him a good smack.”

Winning Actress:

Famous Actor Who Laughed:

Actress Who Got Mad:

Popular guess: Gaga, DiCaprio, idk

blindgossip

"a very fresh-faced and famous actor who showed up to the Golden Globe Awards"
Pitt had something done to his face, right? it was pretty obvious on the eyes imo...

Who was sitting in Leo's table at the GG?
I feel like it could have been someone from AHS

^ I don't think she was at the same table, she said "go over there". Anyway, this blind is too vague, the room was filled with "famous actors". Without more specific details it could be anyone...

For the Disney drunk...another guess other than Orlando Bloom would be Shia LaBeouf. I know Shia never married someone famous, but other than that, the clues match.

Seriously. Was it a GG nomiee? winner? without details, and a room filled with Hollywood people, you got more fake noses than a Halloween section.

Oscar contenders (and their publicists) have all different sorts of ways to try to appeal to Academy Awards voters during awards seasons. A key to generating votes is being relatable to the majority of voters. In the past, we’ve revealed to you how one actor suddenly got very involved with his wife and kids to look like a family man. A second actor got married to portray himself as more mainstream than he actually is.

Now let’s talk about our third actor!

He’s basically a rich, spoiled, self-involved, self-indulgent ladies man. However, those things don’t make him relatable to most of the people in his category. So instead of the usual stories about decadent parties and gorgeous girls, you’ll see sympathetic stories about how he really is just a nice, normal guy making sacrifices for his art and looking to settle down. Of course it’s all baloney… but he REALLY wants that Oscar!

Seeing Matt Lauer wear high heels on Ellen reminded us of another celebrity who has a penchant for women’s clothing.

This actor has been starring in movies for at least a decade and is considered to be on the macho side. He has been with the same woman for years.

He likes to wear her underwear. Not the bras. Just the panties. He likes how they feel on his body. In fact, he likes it so much that she occasionally orders some just for him in a slightly larger size. She doesn’t mind him wearing women’s underwear. She would just rather he didn’t wear hers.

When one actor comes out, other actors watch to see the reaction.

Such is the case with this young actor, who has worked on more than one hit TV series. He just came out as gay. Good for him!

There is a second actor, a handsome guy in his twenties who is best known as a lead on a TV series. He is watching social media reaction to the announcement carefully. If the response to the first actor is positive – and he continues to work steadily with no backlash – the second actor says that he will come out as well.

As if this top actor didn’t have enough troubles, those closest to him are now questioning the legitimacy of his marriage to an actress.

They had a civil ceremony in the States, followed by a couple of private wedding parties. What’s strange is that none of us (his friends/family) were invited to the civil ceremony and there are no photos from it. [His wife] also said that she was going to change her last name to his after they married, but she never did. It just doesn’t add up. [A relative] asked him if they were “really” married, and he avoided giving a direct answer, saying, “Well, you were at the wedding, weren’t you?” It’s all a bit mysterious.

We know that no one can find any courthouse records about the marriage (although, depending on the state, some records can be kept private), so it is not altogether surprising that even those closest to to the actor are questioning if he is legally married.

blindgossip

Who´s the young actor that just came out? Charlie Carver?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->