Keeping Up With Lindsay #3 (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsay Lohan Tells Daddy Michael to Beat It

11/13/2010 6:40 PM PST by TMZ Staff
Lindsay Lohan just demanded security officers at her apartment building remove her father, Michael Lohan ... TMZ has learned.

1015-lindsey-michael-lohan-tmz-ex-credit.jpg

Sources close to Lindsay tell us Michael showed up -- unannounced -- in the lobby of Lindsay's apartment building moments ago. When security called Lilo -- who's only back in L.A. for the day -- she told them to send Michael packing.

We're told Michael left without a fuss, but the damage is done -- Lilo is upset Dad showed up on her doorstep.

Someone in Michael's camp claims he was just trying to bring her some Chinese food for dinner.

So much for that warm fuzzy reunion.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/13/linds...curity-father-dad-michael-lohan-out-of-rehab/

'sources' = Michael
'sources close to Lindsay' = Dina

Dina Lohan: I Want No Part of Michael at Rehab

11/14/2010 12:55 AM PST by TMZ Staff
Dina Lohan is refusing to join forces with ex-hubby Michael in Lindsay Lohan's therapy at the Betty Ford Center ... sources close to the family tell TMZ.

1113-dina-lohan-michael-lohan-tmz-ex-credit.jpg
We're told Dina has visited Lindsay in rehab for the last three weeks and gone to every family day possible. But ... our sources say Dina has no intentions of going to any therapy session with Michael, even though Michael is down with doing it next month.

Beyond the usual animosity, we're told Dina is particularly upset at how Michael has been photographed several times with Lindsay. Dina is saying she can keep herself and Lindsay away from the cameras, so why can't Michael. And we're told ... Lindsay was "furious" when pics of her and her dad surfaced.

Members of the Lohan family upset about being on camera? Maybe things are really changing.
tmz.com

Lindsay Lohan left the Betty Ford Center this morning around 8:30 and headed back to Los Angeles!
X17 watched as Lilo high-tailed it back to her apartment in West Hollywood and she's been locked inside ever since.
Lindsay's trusty assistant Eleanor was by her side but there didn't appear to be a sober coach from Betty Ford.
Could this be furlough? Or was Lindsay allowed to leave for work? She reportedly has a photo shoot with a major US magazine scheduled for this week. Maybe she'll be in front of the lens tomorrow?
x17online.com

^great...now we can expect another article full of "how much i've changed","this time was different", "now i'm a different person", "i've learnt a lot from my mistakes".....and my favourite "WHAT I WAS THINKING?"...
what a bore...:innocent:

MSNBC is reporting she has been given permission by Betty Ford to do a photo shoot....I wonder what the girls in the County Jail (where she, by all rights, should have been) think about this....? My God, the entire family seem to never run out of privileged treatment, huh? :blink:

^^ Wrong! She's a new person cos she has like a new hair colour and stuff.

and ^ wrong again! They're treated much worse than regular people. Natalie Portman has never been sent to jail whereas Lindsay is always getting sent to jail - how is that fair?! Lindsay is an artist...you cannot keep an artist from their canvas...or indeed the sets of softcore p*rn photoshoots :unsure: ...whatever! I'm Team Lindsay :woot:

^ That's true- she's on a rocket trajectory to new career and personal achievements! And she had lunch with Sam last week, they say...I think this is right where I came in...:blink: And who is Michael's 'date' there, and does she not work the third shift at 'Jugs and Strokers'?? :unsure:

^ the stunner in the leather jacket? jocelyn wildenstein. lol.

Forget jail and rehab, you know you've hit rock bottom when you're working for Kira Plastinina :shock:

Lindsay Lohan -- Back to Work

11/14/2010 10:10 AM PST by TMZ Staff
It may be Sunday, but it's a work day for Lindsay Lohan -- she's getting set to do a fashion shoot this afternoon ... TMZ has learned.

1114-lindsay-lohan-kira-tmz-ex-credit.jpg

As we first reported, Lindsay has the blessing of Betty Ford to do a one-day photo shoot. Sources tell us that shoot will go down today ... not too far from the Betty Ford Center.

We're told the shoot is for a Russian-based clothing line called Kira Plastinina and we've been told the pics will end up in a major magazine.

Sources tell us Lindsay will get paid for the gig, though it is unclear how much.
tmz.com
Lindsay Lohan, who’s been given a little time off from her treatment at the Betty Ford Center, is doing a photo shoot today.
Some outlets had wrongly claimed Lohan was shooting a spread for a magazine, but she’s actually doing a print ad for the clothing line Kira Plastinina.
No word yet when the ads will appear, but Lohan – who’s racking up a steep bill at Betty Ford as she works on her recovery – is being paid for the ad.
What do you think about the Betty Ford Center giving Lohan a day off to shoot the fashion spread?
gossipcop.com

Last edited by a moderator:
LINDSAY%20LOHAN%20092410%20REV%2013.jpg
Ramey

Lindsay Lohan returned to the Betty Ford Center at about midnight Saturday night, RadarOnline.com has confirmed, but Sunday is no day of rest for the rehabbing starlet.
Linds is shooting an ad campaign for the Russian fashion line Kira Plastinina at a location near Betty Ford in Rancho Mirage, CA.
As RadarOnline.com reported, Lindsay and her assistant Eleonore arrived at her West Hollywood apartment at midday Saturday after having been given a "day pass" from Betty Ford to attend to some business needs.
Lindsay is, we've been told, strictly following all the rules the court and her counselors at Betty Ford have imposed on her.
She's said to be taking her counseling "seriously," although sources tell us her attorneys may try to convince the court to allow her to end her rehab earlier then her currently-scheduled January 3 discharge.
But Linds does need to work and make an income. As RadarOnline.com previously reported, her probation report contains her confession that she's broke.
radaronline.com

She's admitted to being broke?
Can you imagine if instead of going on that entertainment show and admitting she was a hoarder she had just sold some of her shoes?

^ It's hard to see what a strong, healthy rebound might be for her...Maybe a deal like the Ugly Betty guest appearance, but what else can she really do? These little photo shoots might keep her in the spotlight a bit, but they can't pay that much; imagine the costs of legal fees and the various rehabs and all- she must be in deep...:blink: If she could straighten herself out for more than a couple of weeks (when she is locked away), she would be a great candidate for a role in a Broadway show; some established hit as a cameo or second lead, but that takes a lot of long term discipline- eight performances a week and being there on time and ready to go every day- right in the middle of some of the best saloons on earth.... :huh:

^im sorry but kira plastinina ....?WTH???
i believe that her shiny days are gone for good, and by now (and for at least the next 4-5 years, depending on how she'll behave) not a single big name in the industry (whether it's fashion or movies etc..) would hire her...she's a crazy disaster. no guarantee , legal trouble ,insurance problem, not to mention that most of the time she looks like ****..her face is,i don't even know, those lips, the botox...just :yuk:
all that she'll have are: chaep ads, ridicolous movie, nude-p*rno photoshoot, staged pap-pics..and oh..some tell-all book or interview..that might provide her only the money to do even more botox or some shopping...
and that's sad. she could have been something/someone really great.:(

Trips to see movies, photoshoots, shopping outings, lip plumping, and now she wants to get to spend the holidays in NY too. People in jail can't get any of that why can she? The Judge ordered her to stay in rehab until early Jan 2011 - did he change the order? They're setting her up to fail, again.

Lindsay Lohan -- Next Stop, New York City?

11/15/2010 12:45 AM PST by TMZ Staff
Lindsay Lohan has been given the green light by Betty Ford to venture around Southern California -- but we've learned Lindsay is going to try and extend that freedom ... all the way to the Big Apple.

1114-lindsay-lohan-tmz-ex-credit.jpg

Sources close to Lohan tell TMZ LiLo really wants to go home for the holidays, so she'll ask Betty Ford for the okay. If they give her permission, we're told Lindsay will try and spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with the family back in Long Island.

We're told Lindsay is "completely committed" to her treatment and if Betty Ford nixes her holiday plans ... she's ok with it.

So far, nothing's been decided.

There is no greater indication of her commitment to her recovery than her idea of taking a month or so off to head to the old neighborhood and the Big City , scene of some of her most memorable performances!! If I was the judge (why is Betty Ford making these decisions about her and not the court, btw?) I would say- sure, OK, but if you go to any New Year's Eve parties in Times Square you can not have more than one bottle of Grey Goose in a 24-hour period, and must have a test to show you didn't when you get back to California..sometime..in 2011... :blink:
This whole thing has become (another) joke...no wonder she laughs at the 'punishment'!

Just when her lips were looking normal again :(
lohanalc11151001.jpg

x17

Only Dina could think up such a sick way to try and get sympathy. They're now making out that the victim of the carjacking and high speed pursuit is actually Lindsay - because she suffers "anxiety" and the people she could have killed are being mean to her.

the Mean Girls star, 24, is also struggling with anxiety associated with the continued fallout from her infamous 2007 DUI arrest. On the night of her arrest in Santa Monica, Lohan allegedly chased Michelle Peck - the mother of her former assistant - and Tracie Rice - Peck's passenger.
Lohan also had three male passengers in her car who, along with Rice, are suing the actress for assault and negligence among other claims.
There is a status conference for the case next month, and a source with knowledge of the situation told RadarOnline.com that while the "case will be likely going to trial next April," it is currently "causing Lindsay a great deal of anxiety".
The source said, "Lindsay is taking responsibility for her actions, but this group of people just won't be happy until they can drag Lindsay's name through the mud. Lindsay's legal team has made reasonable settlement offers, but those have been rejected."
Lindsay's Betty Ford team "working with Lindsay to specifically deal with the anxiety, and the stress she is feeling about this. Lindsay and her doctors don't want this to have a negative impact on her sobriety. If this was anyone else besides Lindsay Lohan, this lawsuit never would have been filed," the source added.
Financial constraints also have LiLo concerned.
The source revealed: "The fact is Lindsay has no money. The amount of money they are seeking is outrageous. Lindsay could be on the hook for punitive damages, and that is causing her even more concern. Lindsay is scheduled to begin filming Inferno early next year and she will show up to court to when the trial begins. Lindsay will do what is asked of her," the source added.
radaronline

^ Yeah- I'll start believing that Lindsay is really getting the message when she starts telling her mother this was my doing- I'm responsible for what happened... :(
Out and about in Rancho Mirage!! Working her recovery program!! :blink: :rolleyes:

13015lohan212284lo.jpg
13054lohan5122382lo.jpg

celebrity-paradise.com

Brand new designer outfit, fully accessorized, every other day - it's tough being "broke" :rolleyes:

What's she gonna do when the cash really runs out and nobody is willing to pay her to strip off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->