Keeping Up With Lindsay #3 (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I'd say the Capri Lounge and Gentleman's Club in Yuma, Arizona...She'd make a fortune...(and free drinks, too!) :rolleyes:

^ahahahahaahahaahhahahahh let me understand...Lindsay is broke, and her mom insted of paying her daughter the rehab is making a movie with her son?!?:lol::lol:

Dina's business partners. Surprise surprise they're behind that Black Friday cheap slasher flick Lindsay is attached to.

Ethan Terra
Nickname Evil E
Height 5' 8" (1.73 m)

Trivia

He is the father of mini pro skateboarder "Spaz".
Studied to be a chef with Culinary teacher Tim Le'Shaye.
Majored in marketing and has a business degree.
He and Liana have 5 chihuahuas: Barbie, Kenni, Chanel, Dior, and Skipper.
Studied to be a Massage therapist.
Is a black belt in American Kenpo.

Personal Quotes I do a lot of things because we can. Like fly to New York for dinner, Why! Because we can.
MV5BMTQzMzk1OTU0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzI4MDE3Mg@@._V1._SX192_SY500_.jpg

imdb

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad news guys, the 'director' behind Inferno has been looking at other 'actresses' who could replace Lilo if she isn't going to be up to it...

"The Mean Girls star, 24, will be in the Betty Ford Clinic at least until January 3, 2011 per court order..."

How very coincidental this news comes out just when Lilo's lawyers are trying to get her sprung before the original date, huh?? :unsure:

^ Yea, and early release has worked so well for her in the past. At least she isn't wasting tax payers money at BF.

Only Dina could think up such a sick way to try and get sympathy. They're now making out that the victim of the carjacking and high speed pursuit is actually Lindsay - because she suffers "anxiety" and the people she could have killed are being mean to her.

radaronline
Ruh-roh .... anxiety.

Imagine that? :P

It's the first word on a path to failure.

^ Well, leaving treatment early and jumping right into a borderline p*rn movie should be the best thing for a girl with four failed attempts at sobriety...:blink:

By the time they actually get around to making the damn movie it'll probably be a p*rno so they can get back all the lost money. And then Dina is 'producing' that kind of movie with her son while Lindsay is trying to recover. Dina really is sick and stupid a dangerous combination. It would not surprise me to read that Dina's production company is going to work on Inferno. Failed actress mother producing daughter's sexploitation flick would be typical of this family.

A few months back people thought she would disappear for 6 months doing her jail sentence and in patient rehab, then emerge fresh and clear headed - ha!

^ Let us not forget Dina's long and distinguished show business career....all in her head, of course, but still... :huh:

^yes Karl is quite smart,especially when it comes to get free pubblicity on it-girl,but i don't think that, given Lindsay situation, he is that charitable...

^ And Karl treated her like she was radioactive for almost three years there... :(

did you guys see her in Machete? she was a caricature of herself...too much. it was almost too sad to laugh, but too hilarious....at that moment i said goodbye to her forever. won't be missing her one bit

^ In Palm Springs?? What would she be doing up there?? :unsure:

And people wonder why the public has such a low regard for the government...She was up for, what, six months in an overcrowded jail with lots of..less than charming young ladies...and now everyday we see these shopping and running around town pictures in a California desert paradise...The courts are really showing some tough love this time, huh? No more Mr Nice Guy!! No wonder she raises her middle finger to the judge and laughs it all off...Disgraceful....:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->