Keeping Up With Lindsay #3 (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do know that there where some pretty raunchy scenes in this movie, that could potentially mess your mind up, even if it is just pretend.

It is very common for people in recovery to start to feel better and want to spread the word to everyone else...Most people in this field are pretty much required to have several years of sobriety under their belt before they can get a position....And, Linds- becoming a therapist in any reasonable capacity requires nine years of college- and I've tended bar with several people with Ph Ds who can't find work...It is an admirable goal- but the long term commitment is very serious...and, not to be mean, but things like a high school education and the ability to write a cohesive sentence would also be called for, I'm afraid... :huh:

... when Dina was shopping the script around town, it ended up in the hands of a friend of Michael's. We're told when Michael got wind of it, he asked his friend to help in financing the flick ... and the friend gladly accepted.

His friend 'Lefty' will accept payments on the financing at "Tony's Dew Drop Inn" on Northern Blvd...the interest rate is 40% compounded weekly...If there is a problem, other 'considerations' are possible... :unsure:

Whoa, this is a mean thread :shock:. I understand not liking Lindsay, although I don't get what is it that is specially despicable in her. ***please see tFS community rules*** She's egocentric and vain and manipulative, but lots of people in her profession are. And she seems to love her mom and her siblings, that's a redeeming quality I think.

I don't know, I'm not a fan, I've never liked her movies, I always think she comes across as incredibly shallow in her interviews, and her constant blaming of others for her problems is plain annoying, and I still felt bad after scanning some of the pages in this thread. I don't see a Charlie Sheen thread with thousands of replies mocking him and his family.

Anyway, I'll probably get slapped, what with moderators coming to the thread also, and plainly not feeling the same way I do, but I had my say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lindsay Lohan goes shopping wearing her Ray Bans to block out the desert sun. The starlet has allegedly been fired from the film "Inferno" about p*rn star Linda Lovelace because of her troublesome schedule. 11/20/2010.

lindsaylohanlindsayloha.jpg

zimbio.com

^ Oh she is!! Intense!! Two weeks of counseling and smoking cigarettes, and now like seven weeks in a 'sober house'- you know, working on her shopping, movies, lunch- like that.....Another wonder-cure!! (Beats the heck out of that crowded County Jail, huh?) Thank God that's over with- see you at Chateau Marmont in January!! :rolleyes:

Looks like she's about to fall over backwards. Maybe a bit too much 'liquid rehab' to fortify her for all that shopping, er.... group counseling?

Lindsay Lohan -- Daddy Benz Over Backwards

6 minutes ago by TMZ Staff
Lindsay Lohan's dad went above and beyond to celebrate his daughter's new driving privileges -- in fact, TMZ has learned, Michael Lohan gave her his own Mercedes Benz to drive around in.

1122-car-lindsay-lohan-ex-ex-tmz-credit.jpg

As we first reported, the L.A. County Probation Department and officials at the Betty Ford clinic restored Lindsay's driving privileges Monday morning -- and to make it clear he trusts her, we're told MiLo donated his own set of expensive wheels to the cause.

According to sources, Michael dropped the convertible off Monday night at Lindsay's sober living facility -- and Lindsay is free to drive it as she pleases.

Guess that means she'll be picking up the groceries for Thanksgiving.
tmz

I'd give it a quick sweep for listening devices and GPS trackers...

^ And check out the rocker panels like in The French Connection....:unsure:

^ These producers should be ashamed of themselves- depriving all of us (and Lindsay) of a cinema masterpiece!! :doh:

Malin- sober up, you don't need this!!

Prayer circle to mark the passing of Inferno anyone?

if we only focusd on what gives life meaning rather than dwelling on the meaning of life.That's when it all starts to make sense.

so proud and thankful of God, my entire family and all of you who have supported us, prayed for us and believe in US.

Gonna pray and try to sleep. Good night , be blessed and KNOW that God exists and is always there..Even when we don't receive what we want
about 6 hours ago via Mobile Web
twitter.com/michaeljlohan

^ All Praise the Lord!! And let the congregation show thanks for the beneficence of Lindsay's new Mercedes!! Can I get an Amen!!!

(And I'll bet you anything he doesn't own it anyway- it's either on a short term lease or really belongs to one of his 'friends'...) B)

...My guess is even BF is tired of putting up with her so they give her passes to get rid of her for the day. Meanwhile they keep her on the rolls because the court said so and they can keep billing her.
It's how treatment is done.

Patients "earn" higher & higher levels of autonomy. The idea is to re-integrate them into society with the necessary tools to withstand the temptations that are around every corner.

You have to go back to life, can't live scared ... but at a measured pace.

It's an either/or: jail or BF. BF decides how it's done, and they do a good job --- one of the best.

^ But she was only 'in' BF for a couple of weeks!! After four failed attempts, that can not be a meaningful time for treatment...

^ But she was only 'in' BF for a couple of weeks!! After four failed attempts, that can not be a meaningful time for treatment...

She has transitioned to their IOP (intensive outpatient) program, then BF will manage her aftercare as well. All standard procedure if you can afford it.

There are actually ethical guidelines that prevent facilities from keeping patients at higher cost levels when they qualify for lower cost supervision. Otherwise, an unscrupulous hospital could lie to a patient about their condition to continue charging them $2,000 a day when the patient only required outpatient care at a cost of $600 a day.

BF knows what they are doing. Can Lindsay be "faking it"? Sure. We'll know soon enough if that is the case. It's not at all uncommon, though, for people to "act" their way through the first few months and then actually, honestly "get it."

But don't expect a smooth ride even if she really does get it. We're dealing with someone who is emotionally a 10 year old, or thereabouts. There's a lot of growing up to do -- that takes time. And if she does have the personality disorder diagnosis, some of that stuff just won't get better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->