Keeping Up With Lindsay #3 (please put all Lohan news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ She did that last time when she got the 'work pass'. The Inferno director said she never came to meet him or contacted him at all. Instead she went back to her old apartment. What could she need there?

maybe she's moving to cheaper digs? why do you always roll eyes at EVERYTHING she does? getting a new place is a perfectly normal thing to do.

i wasn't really rolling my eyes at all..i was just wondering how she can buy a new house -cheaper or not..this is not the point- when she claimed that she is broken and she couldnt' even afford her rehab treatment...that's all!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I guess the same way her parents can pay for mortages and expensive sports cars when they never work...just more from the Magic Land of Lohan!! :magic:

Regarding the whole Glee incident (which imo is ridiculous) I thought Michael K from Dlisted made a really good point about it:

White Oprah tells Gossip Cop that her lawyers “are sending a letter to Glee on the grounds that the show allegedly defamed" her daughter. LiLo's spokeswhore added, “Lindsay has an issue that millions of people around the world are dealing with yet ‘Glee’ is treating addiction as a laughing matter.” You know what isn't treating addiction as a laughing matter? Going on the VMAs and making fun of your own addictions. No, that **** isn't treating addiction as a laughing matter. NEVAH.

Lindsay and her family will always be walking contradictions. And Dina is not helping her daughter's career one bit. Everytime I hear a statement from either Dina or Michael regarding Lindsay's "career" I cringe. This girl's stock in hollywood must be close to zero by now... right?

i wasn't really rolling my eyes at all..i was just wondering how she can buy a new house -cheaper or not..this is not the point- when she claimed that she is broken and she couldnt' even afford her rehab treatment...that's all!

I get the sense she doesn't own a house in LA, she moves way too frequently. It's weird, even Mischa Barton owns property and her and LL have had similar careers.

^ Don't forget how she 'defamed' herself in 3 Funny or Die videos - if I remember correctly didn't she actually use the word "crazy" to describe herself in that dating video?

She's been fired from Inferno - they couldn't get insurance even for this cheap movie

Lindsay Lohan's Inferno Extinguished

Today 8:20 PM PST by Whitney English and Natalie Finn
560.ab.Lohan.Lindsay.Inferno.052710.jpg
tylershields.com
You snooze, you lose. You violate probation and have to take an extended stay in rehab...you lose.
Despite previous assurances that the production was ready and waiting for Lindsay Lohan, Inferno director Matthew Wilder exclusively tells E! News that his Linda Lovelace biopic is moving on without the troubled star.
MORE: Michael and Dina Lohan "Striving to Be Good Parents to Lindsay"
"We are withdrawing our offer from Lindsay Lohan," Wilder says. "We are currently in negotiations [with another actress] and working out the legalities of bringing her onboard."
In fact, E! News will exclusively announce Monday which "amazing actress" is replacing Lohan as Lovelace.
So what finally prompted Wilder, who sang Lohan's praises as an actress and as a promoter when she was in Cannes to help sell the film (which ultimately landed her in hot water), to give up on the 24-year-old actress?
"We have stuck by Lindsay very patiently for a long time with a lot of love and support," Wilding says. "Ultimately, the impossibility of insuring her—and some other issues—have made it impossible for us to go forward."
Lohan made a brief stop at her West Hollywood condo last weekend, but is currently residing at sober living facility affiliated with the Betty Ford Center out in Rancho Mirage, Calif. She must remain in rehab until at least Jan. 3, per the terms of her probation.
Her rep tells E! News, "Lindsay is dedicated to her recovery and together they decided to move forward without her."
eonline

Lindsay Lohan uninsurable? Shocked. Stunned. Amazed. Flabbergasted.

^ I've been thinking for months that this would happen- who would be crazy enough to insure her? They have trouble getting completion bonds for actors with known drinking problems in case they go off on a blast in the middle of a film and cost the production a fortune in delays- imagine with Lindsay's track record what it would cost! :o It has been when she will relapse, not if! She hasn't even been able to show up for interviews the last couple of years- and that takes like zero preparation...
Here she is out in Palm Desert going to dinner with friends last night...:shock: I guess all of this wouldn't be so annoying if she had done her jail sentence and then gone for treatment... She just seems to get away with everything...

article00c230be5000005du.jpg

daily mail uk

Here she is out in Palm Desert going to dinner with friends last night... I guess all of this wouldn't be so annoying if she had done her jail sentence and then gone for treatment... She just seems to get away with everything...

My guess is even BF is tired of putting up with her so they give her passes to get rid of her for the day. Meanwhile they keep her on the rolls because the court said so and they can keep billing her.

^ Yeah, good luck collecting on that bill....get in line... :rolleyes:

^ Oh for God's sake- she's cured, OK?? Jeeze- everyone thinks bad of her....:blink:

^ And to show just how cured and spiritual she really is- she's turning down movie roles becuse they aren't right for her!! :woot: I really hope that remake of The Sound of Music comes through for you, Linds!! :wink:

Lindsay Lohan -- I Wasn't Fired, I Quit!

11/20/2010
Lindsay Lohan made the choice to leave her latest film project, not the other way around ... sources close to LiLo tell TMZ.

It's been reported today that Lindsay was fired from the planned Linda Lovelace biopic "Inferno." But sources who have spoken to Lindsay within the last hour tell us Lindsay decided to drop out from the film so that she could focus more on her recovery.

We're told Lindsay felt the project no longer felt right -- but that her and the director, Matthew Wilder, remain on good terms and hope to work together in the future.

What actress would turn this career-maker down?? I wonder if you go to the motel where they film if you can request the Lohan 'Suite'??

95869965.jpg

TMZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work ethic. Shoot the promotional materials, make press statements about the movie, go to Cannes to 'promote' it, and then say 'it doesn't feel right' and drop out.

I mean if she wants to do these films at least go through with them.

^ WHAT!!? She is far too classy and beautiful for this piece of trash... :cry:

Lindsay Lohan Loses p*rn Biopic Role to Malin Akerman

By Thailan Pham and Mia McNiece

Sunday November 21, 2010 11:30 AM EST

Here's a lesson Lindsay Lohan is learning the hard way: even your biggest fans won't wait around forever.

The makers of Inferno, who had stood by the troubled 24-year-old actress through her legal struggles and rehab, finally had to part ways with her as the filming date neared.

"Lindsay had scheduling issues due to legal obligations and is continuing to focus on getting better in rehabilitation in Palm Springs, and she really had to focus on that in our opinion – and hers," says the film's producer, Chris Hanley. "For herself and her career in general it was really her decision to just focus on getting better psychologically."

Lohan's rehab has been extended through Jan. 3 at least. She's now settled in a "sober living facility" affiliated with the Betty Ford Center in Rancho Mirage, Calif. The filmmakers also had difficulty getting insurance for Lohan.

Lohan is being replaced by Watchmen Star Malin Akerman.

"Malin was passionate to take this challenge of the role to task," says Hanley, "and we feel she has the talent to meet that challenge."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20444040,00.html?hpt=T2

Never heard of her.

Any updates on the chain of rehabs she is going to open? I also read she wants to become a psychologist (or psychotherapist) so she can help other people.

Producer: Lohan didn't quit, but was fired
Published: Nov. 21, 2010 at 10:14 AM

LOS ANGELES, Nov. 21 (UPI) -- The producer of a planned Linda Lovelace biopic says troubled U.S. actress Lindsay Lohan didn't quit, but was fired.

Director Matthew Wilder said he and producers of "Inferno" decided to recast the show rather than wait for Lohan to be released from a court-ordered stay in a rehabilitation center in January, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Wilder denied a TMZ report Lohan quit the project about the late p*rn*gr*phy star, but refused to release any details because he wanted to avoid "mudslinging."

Wilder said additional details would be released Monday about what happened between filmmakers and Lohan. He also said her replacement will be named then.

Last summer Wilder said the show would not be recast "under any circumstances." By October Wilder admitted frustration with Lohan's schedule, but said he hoped to shoot the film in January when Lohan is released from the Betty Ford Center.

A Willie Nelson-produced adventure comedy called "The Dry Gulch Kid" expressed interest in Lohan this summer, the report said.

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_Ne...-didnt-quit-but-was-fired/UPI-80541290352499/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->