Love #3 S/S 2010 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

i like the second preview more but I'm not taking either as the 'Official' cover, they did this before with the first issue with iggy and iris but i am taking it as Lara is going to be the cover star
i don't exactly see what they want to achieve but they are coming up with their DNA but they have 6 months to come up with much better ideas than a fast thinking magazine like Vogue

From a purely aesthetic standpoint, the font looks 100 times better in this second preview. I love (seriously, no pun intended) the distressed quality to it, which somehow feels more organic than that sterile beveled font.

the second cover is so much better. i'd like to enjoy it more but I don't know, there's also something off about it. it's gorgeous nonetheless.

I think the first cover is better. But the new one is still very good.
Lara:heart:

From a purely aesthetic standpoint, the font looks 100 times better in this second preview. I love (seriously, no pun intended) the distressed quality to it, which somehow feels more organic than that sterile beveled font.

Bless you for bringing up the fonts! :clap: I completely agree with you.

I prefer this one, but the marks on her intimates look very amateurish.

Wow that second preview makes me want to already be the 8th february.
That looks better than the first preview.

I'm gonna echo what has been said so far: this looks much better than the previous shot. One of Lara's best pictures IMO. And I also link the font better on the second pic.

Still doesn't look like a cover IMO... But the shot is gorgeous!

This just turned up on models.com. It's stunning. I am confused though. There are two covers?

Attachments

• jeneil-love_cover-for-mdc-600x783.jpg
    jeneil-love_cover-for-mdc-600x783.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 81
The second preview of Lara's is even more captivating than the first. However both don't look very cover worthy.

^Love has produced previews of editorial content as covers in the past, so maybe these shots are only inside and a celebrity/child of a celebrity will be on the real cover

I don't know that Jeneil girl but she sure looks stunning too!
I want Lara's cover, though.

getting it for the cover, i guess.

geez ...

i am totally with what've been said. esp tiger : Helmut Newton with that woman ! damn god ! i would sell some souls for the devil to see that ...
:wacko::meow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->