Love #4 Fall / Winter 10.11 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Hell the contents actually look pretty good so far.
Ginta's editorial is beautiful and beyond and the Cavalli are expectedly full-on excess and Guinevere and Cindy are rockin' it.
Pleasantly surprised by Liv's pics too.....looking good.
Thanks for all the scans folks :flower:

1a825e67f83a.jpg

afe9ee95e367.jpg

b91f7bdad560.jpg

requestmodels blog

Dree and Hannah by Boo George

is there more of this ?
coz geeeez, i ****ing love the Lindbergh 80s + 80s menswear Armani styling vibe !!!!

Love Love this !

I bought the Rosie cover today - they were completely out of Agyness'
This is Abbey's promotional video for her editorial (it's absolutely beautiful in print.)

t05flf.jpg

As if we haven’t given you enough model reasons to pick up the newest issue of Love, then here’s one more.

Modelinia provided you with a behind the scenes look at Riley Keough’s photoshoot with Terry Richardson for Love way back in March, but now that the glossy is hitting newsstands, it’s time to delve into the pages. Riley’s featured in an editorial titled “Hollywood Daughters,” showing off a bold head of blonde curls and delicate cross necklaces, displaying her varied talents as a model and actress.

Between the multiple model covers, excellent style feature, and a wonderfully endless list of models including Joan Smalls, Guinevere Van Seenus, Cindy Crawford, Stella Tennant, Ming Xi, and Laetitia Casta, we can’t think of any reason not to snag the latest Love.

wqv494.jpg

Modelinia

Cover photos clean HQ

lovemagazine.com

"A Bit of Liverpool"
Model: Abbey Clancy
Photographer: Alasdair McLellan
Styling: Katie Grand

scanned in by me

Photography Willy Vanderperre
Fashion Editor/Model Marie-Amelie Sauve wearing Balenciaga

Preview:

CM: How did you come up with the idea to shoot Marie Amelie Sauve in her Balenciaga archives?

KG: She and I had spoken about working together for years now and we never have… It very nearly happened on every single issue of LOVE. She was kind of saying to me, “who shall I photograph?” and I knew we were doing this thing on Iconic women and I wanted not for everyone in the magazine to be a model or actress. We had talked about photographing her archives and it kind of seemed obvious that she should be the person wearing the archives rather than someone else. She asked if Willy could photograph her and I really liked the idea and then they ended up shooting at Nicola’s country house which came out beautifully.
models.com

Leader of the Pack - Love #4 Fall Winter 2010
model: Elle MacPherson
ph: Sharif Hamza
Styling: Katie Grand

[sharif.st]

Katie Grand's Interview

She talks about tFS as well ^_^

I became obsessed with TheFashionSpot and how many hits it was getting and then just got into that whole thing of, “well, I’ll just see,” and would literally stay awake at night getting preoccupied with what people were saying. It was a good experience, I don’t know if I’ll ever do it again…(laughs)

models.com

I really love Abbey's ed other than the excessive use of cigarettes. I know theyre trying to portray the normal girl from Liverpool but the smoking just looks like a pose in a lot of them.

I bought this :ninja: I wasn't willing to but I saw Alessandra's cover on the shelves, screaming out at me and I couldn't resist. The overall content isn't awe-inspiring, apart from Ginta's shots and Dree and Hannah's editorial (though some shots are more or less a rip-off of Lindbergh's Elle du Désir, especially that of Dree holding a cigarette). Agyness' is passable but I fail to like it for I'm not keen on the transformation she's been undergoing.

Maybe the distribution of the magazine will increase throughout the week, but in all my travels so far, I've found only one store that stocked it, and only four copies were out - Kelly, Agyness, Lauren and Gisele. At a push, I would have got Gisele's cover (although the sludge tones aren't any more appealing on glossy paper) but it was heavily scratched.

And therein lies a problem with producing multiple covers. What if someone can't get the one they want? The content seemed fine, and it was a satisfyingly heavy magazine, but because so much of the sales push is centered on there being a selection of covers, if I can't get the one I want, it feels like I'm having to settle for an inferior issue - so I didn't bother to buy it.

It's the strange psychology of choice - I'd rather have no magazine than pay £6 for a cover I don't want, because of the awareness that 'better' ones are out there somewhere. Yet if there'd been no choice from the start and only one cover produced, I'd have simply been glad to have seen it on sale, and I'd have bought the damn thing today, regardless of who might be on the front of it.

I have this same thought myself. I almost missed out on the last issue as I couldn't find the Daria cover I wanted. i ended up finding it but it was scratched which dampened my enthusiasm.

... in that ed, Ale reverts back to her so-so VS look. I would prefer if she bleached her brows, dyed her hair black, went into hiding for a few years untill everyone forgets her, gets herself re-scouted and starts a substantial HF career.

WWTF? :huh:

... Unlike Miranda, who can sway either way pretty easily considering how much comerciall work she has done, Ale can't (IMO) transition back and forth so smoothly. It's kind of stop, start, high, comercial, stop, start... it's kind of juddered , if anyone gets me?

are you drunk hunny? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AprilL
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->