Marni for H&M

^ya but yesterday I asked the staff there she told me it will goes precisely same with the Versace last time and it required me to queue up no matter you are buying women wear or menswear. So I have no idea they gonna change the system this time or remain the same.

Anyway, I will go queue up the day before. I queued up from 10pm the day before for Versace last time and I got in band 4. I really don't want to miss some good stuffs this time. Especially the tote bag! Haha I'm such a queue up loco!

Well that's interesting. So what else will be made with different fabrications? Are the cashmere and pieces not going to be? It's absolutely misleading and defeats the purpose of a preview regardless of the fact that it's samples.
ITA! why wouldn't they do a sample in leather? seems silly to show editors a lower end things in advertisement of something that could be made better:huh:

My store has some of the pieces displayed in one of the windows. I thought that the accessories look cheap. The clothes look pretty good BUT they were steamed and fitted perfectly to the mannequins (unlike the rest of the stuff on the floor ... lol). I didn't get to touch anything so I can't say if the prices are justified. It doesn't really matter I guess ... I won't wait in line so I won't be getting anything.

Yeah I am only positive about the two mens handbags now. Caps from collabs are always around and the half parka bib is kind of useless for me as I have only one jacket I would wear in the rain that doesn't have a hood. might pass on the cashmere s/s too if the cashmere is much worst than Uniqlo.

sure, they've been known the change their store lists last minute. :flower:

Thanks for letting me know ^_^

Portland still doesn't seem to be on the list, but I'm hoping they add it so I can grab the sunglasses and a coat :heart:

Samples are often not produced the same as pieces that end up in production. Until the right leather was sourced a substitute could have been used, it happens a lot across the board with press samples. Especially if a lot of samples are being produced. We would often have things made up for photoshoots that would be incorrect fabric but the right colour etc.
Posted via Mobile Device

Does anyone have a good 9-5 strategy for this collection? There are a couple of pieces I really want, but I have to work that day, so queuing is out of the question. I was going to take a really early lunch (11) and then head over, but then the store might not be open to the general public then. So, I'm thinking maybe I should wait until later and take a late lunch?

Luckily, tons of people from my office are traveling next week, so I could probably be gone for two hours without anyone noticing, but I don't know what the best two hours are. Other people have to have this problem. What are other people going to do?

I have to be at the university that day till about 1pm, so I'll probably go afterwards and hope there is anything left... Or I'll try online in the morning- when does it start online though? 8am?

really? :ninja:
racked

Attachments

• 2012_3_Watson-Coppola.jpg
    2012_3_Watson-Coppola.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:
As everything H&M does, it's gonna be bad. made in China or Thailand by KIDS (because that's a reality), it's gonna be CHEAP, it's gonna be simply bad.

I hope that they are able to enforce the one item/one size/one day return policy, so that re-sellers cannot clear out the shops...

Any idea when the clothes will be available for sale online?
I am hoping to get the mixed print dress, and two scarves. Westfield Stratford is literally 10 minutes away, so if worst comes to worst, I can always pop in first thing in morning.

Yes unfortunately because I really want more than one item! I know ebay sellers will so know their way around it and I not.:(
Do you know if that means one address or one name, otherwise I can buy the blue silk/cotton dress under my name and the striped cardigan under my hubbies.

I really want to know what time the online shop opens.

I have Thursday morning off and will totally line up for this. There was hardly any promotion for this collection in the press here so I assume there won't be that many people there for the launch but I just want to make sure I can get my hands on the flat sandals and the platform sandals, they're amazing. I hope the quality won't disappoint!

Is anyone going alone to this and waiting in line? My friends have no idea and interest in Marni and therefore I have to resort to going alone LOL. Also, to the people going to Beverly Center one in California, would you recommend going super early? I'm hoping of getting there around 6 and skipping my first class of the day. Would that be fine or should I line up way earlier? I know for the Versace one I arrived hella early, but then again that's Versace lol.

Yes unfortunately because I really want more than one item! I know ebay sellers will so know their way around it and I not.:(
Do you know if that means one address or one name, otherwise I can buy the blue silk/cotton dress under my name and the striped cardigan under my hubbies.

I really want to know what time the online shop opens.

Hi there, I really think that this policy means that you can buy the whole collection if you want BUT only one size of each item.

It's one item of each style I believe, and not multiple sizes of the same item. So realistically the E-bayers can only purchase one of everything in the range.

Sure they'll find a way round it however, but due to the one day refund policy they're unable to buy it, list it, find out it isn't selling, and return it. So it might mean some lower pricing.

Hi there, I really think that this policy means that you can buy the whole collection if you want BUT only one size of each item.

:lol::lol: how daft of me!

I thought it was strange. It is the time I buy H&M online.
Does anybody knows when it possible to buy online.
Please understand I have to biggest case of Island Fever and have not been into a 'real' shop for 6 months (been buying more an more on-line and have my mum opening it on skype, (and the delivery guy saying 'Yet another package for your daughter)

The silver pumps are in the collection still - they're in the window of the Regent Street store. No idea why they haven't made it onto the product list online. Must be something to do with the quantities.

The policy-wise, as they have changed it again as in last night.

LIMIT to one item per style (not by size) but SEVEN days return policy in-store (differ from Online though, so check!)

LOL Donatello89 about made by kids in China/Thailand...
Clothes actually made from Turkey / Bangladesh, and about 5% of all products from China, except Accessories which mainly from China.
& how you know its by KIDS?
Remember Prada been found using the same factory as Primark once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->