Miu Miu F/W 08.09 Paris

one or two things are funny and good....
the rest is.... well i guess she got the idea when she went fishing....

miumiufw0833vg8.jpg
miumiufw0834bi0.jpg

miumiufw0835be9.jpg
miumiufw0836lx7.jpg

Catwalking

I always wanted a dress I could wear scuba diving and then later out to the club. oh wait, no I haven't

Some way to end FW season :ninja:

I'll just count Lanvin as The End!

Never have I seen something this ridiculous and ugly from her hand. And I've been around. This is a monstrocity. The only thing I remotely like is the look on Isabeli, and that might have to do with the fact that it looks good on her body alone. Horrible collection, absolutely atrocious.

ridiculous is really the word to sum this all up

Nothing is wearable (I can't imagine a single place these clothes could be worn at), and its not even inspired or creative enough to be appreciated in that sense. It looks like a parody of some sort. I dont get it.

WHAT THE FECK??????????????????????

This is a collection made for fashion victims no-one in their right mind is going to wear this ****. I think she is trying to see how far she can take it, please let there be justice and let there be scathing rewievs.

oh the reviews will be great. they will all praise her once again..
i don't like this at all..

hmm...incredibly strange.

I think the cutout dresses are interesting, as are the pants, they were just styled horribly. Those caps the models are wearing aren't helping either. It's about 90-94% hideous, but I see something in these pieces

(ughh please disgregard Raquel Zimmerman looking like Bea Arthur)
miumiufw088nq5.jpg

this could be cute if worn the right way.

miumiufw0811wq1.jpg

imagine this styled differently...some accessories, a nice pair of heels, hair up.
miumiufw0814av9.jpg

eghh..I'm trying my best to find some beauty in this! The details are very nice though, I really do wish it had been executed in a more tasteful manner because the ideas presented here are so interesting.

catwalking

i cant decide if i like this yet because i am laughing so hard and i cant stop! ****ing crazy miuccia!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->