Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Via Anok Yai's Instagram story... assuming she isn't happy with Next Models agency:

INSTAGRAM/ANOKYAI

I don't know if everyone here remembers Ana Hickmann, but she was a model in the late 90s and early 2000s, she retired and became a very famous/successful TV hostess and businesswoman here in Brazil.

A few years ago she suffered a murder attempt, her hotel room was invaded by an obsessive fan with a gun, she was saved by her brother-in-law who killed this fan... Unfortunately, today we received the news that she was a victim of domestic violence by her husband!

The details are horrific and I saw people pointing out she had a lot of "domestic accidents" through the years. Hopefully she's okay now. And just lock that man up.

Vanity Fair had a feature story recently on a conman known as "Kyle Deschanel" who was pretending to be a Rothschild heir. Read here

Models who partied with him and attended events at his home include Bambi Northwood-Blyth, Sophie Sumner, Teddy Quinlivan, Nina Agdal & Rachel Hilbert.

probably mentioned in the Business of Magazines thread and certainly mentioned in other media but worth noting here too that an article in support of a ceasefire in Gaza was removed from the website of i-D magazine following its latest acquisition by Karlie.

Just look at how Volodina and Kass lifes changed after modeling. They were simply not that kind of girls who were interested in fame and could do such things. And on the other hand we have that filler model and attention wh*re Fontana still around almost two decades after :innocent:
Uhm lets not come for isabeli. Thank yew.

^ I read somewhere (not sure if it’s a reliable source) that she took up to 21 trips in the Lolita Express. I also read it was only one lol. One seems truly harmless, rich people do give other rich people rides and let them borrow their jets, 21 is.. 100% complicit to me, you clearly had some involvement.

That video is almost 5 years old. People been knew for a fact for a long time wit her. Boring woowoo shock angertainment

I thought this TikToker was a model, but I believe she's a comedian from Kenya. The story is all over the place and there are holes in some of her claims but I believe the blackballing part especially if Edward confirmed that.

Nothing she says is negatively impacting my existing opinion of Naomi whatsoever. If anything, she makes Naomi sound *less* vindictive or threatening than I’d have thought. And a quick glance at her Twitter tells me she may not be a reliable narrator, anyway.

Dodgy. I don’t like this at all. People need to understand the power dynamic - one of the top models in the world, at least 30 years more senior, with extremely powerful connections vs. a young influencer, a black woman from Kenya.

There clearly is a power imbalance between the two, but while Elsa acknowledges that Naomi helped her, made introductions, and gave her credibility, she’s more nebulous about what Naomi did to harm her. “Things weren’t going well” isn’t even a clear suggestion - much less proof - of what Naomi did to her, if she blackballed her. Even her comment about Edward is so (deliberately) vague it’s only possible to speculate.

Her “exposing” Naomi in such a non-specific way (conveniently, as Naomi is recently under scrutiny once again) just feels like clout-chasing to me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->