Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

^ No drama this time, it was a coincidence and you can see them both laugh about it

Maybe this is old news but I’ve just seen that Naomi changed her name on Instagram to Dr Naomi Campbell, seemingly without ironic intent, because a creative arts university awarded her an *honorary* PhD. I’m losing my mind over it lmaoooo

I think it's rather hilarious of her to post it. I don't care for Carla but she's not too far off here. Harry may just have overplayed his hand with the new book. I get secondhand embarrassment every time they release a new snippet in the press. Here's an actual excerpt in which he describes an experience with an "older lady who loved horses very much" in which he lost his virginity: "I mounted her quickly, after which she spanked my *** and held me back … one of my mistakes was letting it happen in a field, just behind a busy pub. No doubt someone had seen us."

Like.... is he serious with this book? Who was the ghost writer and can we get them nominated for the Mark Twain Prize for humor?

Teddy Quinlivan complaining about Chanel's Virginie Viard (Quinlivan's IG stories featured around 1:10:28 of the video)...

Exposed Virginie as what? Someone who wants people to show up to what is essentially a job interview in something appropriate for the job? The horror.

Also I'm not even remotely trying to diminish Karl's legacy as a whole, but I recall so much criticism thrown his way when he was alive and in that position. Remember the reaction to the absolutely hideous "cocoon" bags and accompanying campaign images he shot with Lily Allen, for example? And now everyone's acting like every season was a masterpiece and wretched Virginie has single-handedly destroyed the brand. She's not doing anything exciting but I'd say she's maintained status quo, with some hits and some misses. It's no secret Virginie was basically running the show towards the end there, anyway, so the "how did she get the job???" with the Epstein comment was totally uncalled for from that Quinlivan has-been.

Teddy is so annoying. She always acts so *above* it all but is really in the thick of it. Fashion is dead because Virginie thinks you're tacky, arrogant, and unprofessional? Revisit the plethora of horrific uncalled-for unapologetic ***hole comments Karl has made throughout his career.

Teddy has always been mediocre at best as a model, never got their hype, and their voice/accent makes it even worse for me BUT.... let's get some perspective here. This is a model casting not an interview to work in a bank. Since when are models required to dress a certain way and why would their choice of outfit impact their walks and hiring ability? Worse still, runway models are most of the time expected to strip away all signs of their personality or quirk and be a blank canvas. So why would an overt expression of their personality be policed this way when it will likely be erased anyway? It's very odd, especially in an industry whose entire raison d'etre is about self-expression. Flip the situation, next time when another model rocks up at a Moschino casting in a white tank and skinny denim should they not get it either because they dressed too basic?
As someone who operates in a creative industry (I'm personally more strategic in what I wear and how I want to be perceived specifically at public events), I have come across immensely talented people who wore imo at least looks to events/interviews that completely ignored the dress code. And if you're going to dismiss them because of their outfits that's your loss.

Teddy and this Youtuber trying to make it about transphobia however are reaching. Also the Youtuber sounds very spaced out/drunk, almost fell asleep again watching this.

I think, all that stories which naomi posted about snakes etc are against Linda, my guess

Judging by these days, Snejana is not friends with any model... I thought she was closer to Vlada and Sasha, but I never saw them together again!

her (Tanya) true friend was Chanel, those girls were like sisters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->