Model Casting F/W 14.15

Which ones are you referring to?

(I guess you mean models, not shows) E.g. Thairine Garcia, Lera Tribel, Irina Liss, Holly Rose, Hadassa Lima...
I'm not sure about Hadassa's age or Lera's, but their bookings are pretty surprising, so can it be the reason?

Tanya Katysheva did about 9 shows so far, but not the key ones. Expected her to do better.

It's not going to happen. It's like Lupita N'yongo wearing Dior at a recent event. I'm like gurl if you only knew...nobody educates these celebrities, cause they're seemingly the only ones who can make a stance against this industry practice.

Wasn't Lupita just at CK too?

Most celebrities don't give a damn about who designers cast to their shows. I think it was Solange who said that they are there to see the clothes not the models they're just so immuned to it. Alexander Wang perfectly exhibits this type of insensitivity.

I don't think Hadassa and Lera are underage. They're just not doing so well this season.

I was sure Hadassa would book CK since M&R casted her for all their shows.

^ I agree, maybe someone else on the team wasn't feeling her. Casting directors just suggest models, a stylist or designer can easily veto a girl. I just wished Maida and Rami had fought harder to have Hadassa in the show because theres no doubt in my mind they wanted to have her walk.

^ That is subjective. So many new girls don't look that good in person but it's not stopping them from being everywhere.

Anita being diverse @ Marc, now that's a shocker.

That was…interesting…but I liked it? I'm not sure yet. I have to let it sink in. But having Kendall walk was kind of cool I have to admit. I'm no fan of her in the slightest but it added something.

She's better than Sky for sure. Of course her shirt had to be sheer as well.

Had to look again to spot Kendall, didn't even recognize her tbh. Oh and look, with the transparent top! How lovely.

The fact that Kendall didn't stick out like a sore thumb speaks to the fact that she's the real deal. She definitely looked more like a model walking a fashion show as opposed to a socialite walking a fashion show.....and she looked better than a lot girls that debuted this season!

Of course, of all outfits they could have chosen they would put Kendall in a sheer top. All Marc Jacobs wants is press I'm sure.

Kendall still hasn't nailed the walking down. She looks very ungraceful on the runway. Her facial expression looks dead and lost, and she has a double chin. Not a good look.

But props to her for walking a legit fashion show and not Beach Bunny for the Kardashian Kollection at Sears show.

Yeah, I didn't even recognize her so that's good. Out of all the Kardashian clan, she's the only one I can bear with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->