Models Who Are Jolie Laide

Is she considered one? She rather looks quite alien-ish in person but transformed well with makeup, esp on eds!

Wang Jing

3014493624sp_Dh_Uc.jpg

models

Last edited by a moderator:
Brogan isn't jolie laide. She's in a league of her own.

agreed on that. Brogan is otherworldly.

oDGoeWG.jpg

madpmodels.com

Chloe Memisevic
Chloe-Memisevic-FM-Model-Management_1.jpg

Source: ftape.com

Julier Bugge
2467_142070.jpg

Source: suprememanagement.com

Gosh, Ana Buljevic looks like Adam Levine with eyelash extensions.......:shock:
Brogan Loftus is the spitting image of my uncle............JIM! :lol:

No no....moving on...
Some of them I just find to be borderline scary....I suppose that's why I'll never be an agent.

Zuzanna Bijoch jolie laide??? :hardhead:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And I meant "otherworldly" as so alienesque it's almost too much.

I wouldn't peg Tamara Weijenberg as jolie laide, I think she is actually conventionally pretty.

^ I agree. Very pretty.

That Kid Plotnikova though :ninja:

What about Kel Markey?

Jolie Laide models have something very asymmetrical and jarring as opposed to models that have a unique feature that is otherwise symmetrical on a symmetrical face. Charlotte Gainsbourg is a good example. Jolie Laide girls aren't the kind of models that are good for beauty campaigns.

I'm sorry, I just don't get signing someone like this to walk your runway. Although they fit some designers aesthetics, when I see one in a pretty floral dress, it ruins the look for me.

Sometimes I feel bad for them because Jolie Laide girls usually get a lot of editorial work but it doesn't pay much and I wonder if they end up in debt. Kelly Mittendorf has been to Tokyo twice now to probably earn some money for that purpose. New girl Prada campaigns pay only $1200. You don't see any on models.com Money girls list

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaKel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->