Most influential style blogs

I like Sea of shoes. While I'm not crazy about her style, she's not the typical fashion blogger and finds a lot of inspiration outside of what is currently trendy in the world of fashion. Nothing about her look screams "sheep"... she just seems to have fun with fashion rather than try to impress anyone.

^^ I completely agree with you. I don't think you have to personally be into a girls style to read her blog, I'm not really into Susie Bubbles style but I love reading her blog.

Agree with all your comments. I like SOS because Jane seems so grounded and its good to see a person who have their own style without being a generic victim of trends.I like to acknowledge how Jane does buy high brand designers(which a lot people argue about when it comes to someone style but if they have the money they should spend it in anyway they want...) but she doesn't buy the ones you see in magazines or celebrities that has been overly popularized. Plus even though its not your style,its always good to see others looking great and that can inspire you to find your own path through fashion.

Most Influential Fashion Blogs

wanna hear your opinion and thoughts... :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
wanna hear your opinion and thoughts... :smile:
bryanboy i think has a really nice fashion blog and also chauss( a tfser member) has a blog called jenesaisquoi so much fun and she posts pix of her outfits etc.
some celeb blogs have fashion tips as well.

bryanboy i think has a really nice fashion blog and also chauss( a tfser member) has a blog called jenesaisquoi so much fun and she posts pix of her outfits etc.
some celeb blogs have fashion tips as well.

oh really i didn't know BB has a blog in this site. everyday i check out BB's blogspot.

Bryanboy, JDVision, MarieMaud, Maydele, The Cut....hmmm what else?

4090279455_b1df6e1081_o.jpg

Rumi from www.fashiontoast.com, Karla from www.karlascloset.com and Alix from www.thecherryblossomgirl.com - Check them out if you haven't already :smile:

collage by me

Last edited by a moderator:
il share my TOP 5 bloglovin'

*BryanBoy
2chkpw1.jpg

*Style Scrapbook
29asnr7.jpg

*Stylezeeking Zurich
6fw20p.jpg

*Fashion Squad
2nlcn7c.jpg

*Sea of Shoes
30j68hy.jpg

*Jak & Jill
2akl210.jpg

and a lot more... :D

oh really i didn't know BB has a blog in this site. everyday i check out BB's blogspot.

I never said he has a blog on this site. I said he has his own fashion blog.
and i said chauss ( a tfser) has a blog too.

I wish the cherry blossom girl was higher up on the list.

that is all i have to say.

First of all excuse my ignorance, but who is Signature9 to be a credible enough to even consider their list relevant? when that list doesn't even work at their website....

2nd of all .... www.alexa.com bible of relevance, for any website!

Late replying here, but if you look at the right side of the ranking, the process for determining the listing is explained in detail. Considering other "best" lists are arbitrary rankings which usually come down to a single reviewer's preference, our list is on stronger ground for credibility than most.

Problems with the list not displaying correctly to certain visitors has been corrected, and should load properly now.

Alexa is part of our ranking, but not a good measure on its own, which is why we created something different. According to Alexa, Perez Hilton's site would be more "relevant" than a site like Fashionista or Refinery29. We're hopeful that brands and companies will start to look to the list to go beyond Alexa and other singular rankings that result in CocoPerez getting big brand sponsors, while better quality sites - that often end up reaching the same amount of the "right" people get overlooked.

Favorite International Fashion Blogs

We're updating the Style99, the best fashion blog ranking (though certainly not perfect) which measures influence among the international fashion and beauty blogosphere.

Being clear, there are probably some great blogs we didn't include in the first ranking, and we want to make sure we include as many as possible in the January update. Specifically, we really want to be inclusive of men's fashion blogs, Brazilian, Asian (Chinese, Korean, Japanese), Australian and Canadian blogs.

If you have favorites - especially favorites that are non-English or outside the US or Europe, what are they?

I remember I opened a thread for this ranking ...
probably mods should move this overthere ...
it was in Trends Thread ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->