Most Underrated Model

Sui He, runway and campaign wise </3

Oh yeah, Sui He! I forgot to mention her before but I definitely miss her as well! She has such a regal look. Perfect for Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Giorgio Armani, etc. Disappointed that she never was as big in high fashion as I hoped she would be.

Aymeline's career is so odd. I absolutely love her and I wish she had some more big work, but on the other hand, she seems to be so successful that she can travel to New York and Milan during fashion week to sit front row and not do shows, so I guess she doesn't need the work.

I know you're right but I just miss her so much haha! She's so much more interesting the new generation of girls, IMO. I miss when the more mature women dominated the catwalk and campaigns (Saskia, Kati, Aymeline). I want that trend back now! lol

Really wish Eniko Mihalik had more campaigns with important, influencial brands :( Also Julia van Os she's gorgeous, she's barely started and is already fading...

I wouldn't say Julia is fading, she is not walking much but lately she has been getting a lot of good quality print work.

I probably said this years ago, but Melissa Tammerjin should be at the same level as Julia Nobis currently is. I remember them both breaking out around the same time & being the icy blondes of the monent, but I always found Melissa more appealing. She basically was just a rubway filler for about 2 years & now she only does C-list work. I don't understand.

Spill the tea! I miss seeing her on the runway so much.

^^^^ Completely agreed with almost all your comments!

I would add

- Jacquelyn Jablonski
- Malaika Firth
- Anna Selezneva

Maud Welzen

Besides several Valentino campaigns, she had Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, John Galliano, Belstaff(multiple seasons) under her belt, Why she hasn't had even ranked on MDC's Top 50 is beyond me

Luping Wang , Emm Arruda , Yasmin Wijnaldum , Mayowa Nicholas & Aiden Curtiss

from a runway perspective they all have a presence & uniqueness...

Maud Welzen

Besides several Valentino campaigns, she had Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, John Galliano, Belstaff(multiple seasons) under her belt, Why she hasn't had even ranked on MDC's Top 50 is beyond me

That's probably because her face look like she's been hit by lightning in every single shot.

Frida Aasen, Patricia Van Der Vliet.

And in Holland there's an interesting model called Chiara Arbouw, around since 2011 an still not working that much. I guess she's born too late (typical elflike 2004-2007 face).

http://www.ullamodels.com/chiaraarbouw

^ Wow she is gorgeous. She does have very distinct face, but I could see her working that face at any "modeling era", there is something timeless about her. But I guess some girls, no matter how gorgeous and fitting face and body, just never get their chance. I'd love to see her and her likes more on the business, but so many girls are very bland atm, I can't even tell them apart from each other.

Even Paparazzi Models (her previous agency, till a couple of years ago) couldn't make her big. Very sad.

I also have the feeling Ymre Stiekema could have been a lot bigger +/- 1991. Multiple spreads in big magazines, besides the 'supers' of that time. But that was the era she was born instead of the era of her modelling heydays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lou Schoof popped up on my IG. She recently had a Vogue Italia editorial. Amazing print work but almost nothing on runway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->