Prada F/W 2007.08 Milan

Not too fond of it so far but I guess I need to see the whole collection first. :smile:

So far I'm impressed, it reminds me of a darker, noir version of the S/S05 collection, which was always a favorite of mine. The feathers, the deep rust and oranges paired with the blacks and ash colors...:heart:

Cannot wait to see the whole collection!

r2436614765.jpg

r3123342263.jpg

r1985146223.jpg

capt.ymil12802201907.italy_fashion_ymil128.jpg

r4119101739.jpg

yahoo news

I remember these 'this looks ugly' comments flying around when the spring summer 07 collection pics first cropped up but by the end of the thread, it became 'oh my god, this is amazing!' so I think these pics just don't tell anything...... better wait a few hours me thinks....

I think I've seen enough to know that I'm not going to like it. A few pieces maybe, but overall, no. Disappointing.

susie_bubble said:
I remember these 'this looks ugly' comments flying around when the spring summer 07 collection pics first cropped up but by the end of the thread, it became 'oh my god, this is amazing!'

yea, thats how it usually is with prada...like clockwork:wink:

i like it i think, the shapes are cool, and the shoes/bags look interesting so far

I need too to see the entire collection
But probably I won't like it...I was never fond of the miuccia look, there were times when she gets less ugly,
The men coats on the girls doesn't look flattering, and those colourful stocking but with no feet, it's just weird and too manipulated

susie_bubble said:
I remember these 'this looks ugly' comments flying around when the spring summer 07 collection pics first cropped up but by the end of the thread, it became 'oh my god, this is amazing!' so I think these pics just don't tell anything...... better wait a few hours me thinks....

not this time:unsure: . the material used is hideous

Is the material some kind of rubbed fleece? I kind of liked the fleece dress Marios Schwab did for his collection so it could be a revitalised material.....

I'm going to love PRADA

capt.ymil12702201901.italy_fashion_ymil127.jpg
r3768892919.jpg

yahoo news

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe there will come some great stuff, but I don't like any of this so far. I don't get the feel of it. Those shapeless tops and skirts with colored knee socks??!

it's like the girls are wearing carpet, very unflattering

I didn' t expect this collection too look that similiar to her FW07 menswear line nonetheless this is gorgeous. I love the head gear on the first page :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->