Prada F/W 2007.08 Milan

susie_bubble said:
I remember these 'this looks ugly' comments flying around when the spring summer 07 collection pics first cropped up but by the end of the thread, it became 'oh my god, this is amazing!' so I think these pics just don't tell anything...... better wait a few hours me thinks....

I think Prada is so influential that in the end it grows on you regardless, but I think once the enitre collection is posted and Miuccia's comments are considered the comments will most likely turn to praise...I tend to always think that her collections are a bit hard to swallow in the beginning but I end up liking the majority of it.

the nipple coat scares the hell out of me.

captymil12102201849italug1.jpg

the clothes remind me 70s shag carpet.........compared to spring collection this is hideous

I'm going to LOVe PRADA

r1648648466.jpg
r1951059491.jpg

r513164103.jpg
r1022718441.jpg

Yahoo news

Last edited by a moderator:
This reminds me of the menswear line. Can't wait to see the rest!

and that silence of the lambs head gear is not helping

Miuccia better have a great explanation of her vision behind this.

I don't think Prada collections are different than others like that. Sometimes I will change my mind after seeing the whole collection and find new things and see other things, but not more often than with other designers.

And it's so strange how it's almost like you must appreciate Prada just because it's Praaada.

That's true. I, at least, have a predisposition to find it very good just because I like it a lot.

liberty33r1b said:
I will never love Prada collection at first sight:P

that's how it always seems to be for me too. It always grows on me, even when (or espescially when) I hate it at first

I think this is horrible. It's not different from what Prada usually does, you do recognize immediately it's Prada. I think this collection incorporates all the elements that make an awful collection. Who can wear this and look good?

Maybe it will grow on me
...but I liked all the previous seasons more than this. :ninja:

What are those coats made of?

that light green on the hat is little off..
but it seems miuccia is optimistic this season--i don't remember a recent fall collection with such vibrant colors.

it sort of reminds me of balenciage from s/s 20007 with all those industrial elements which all look hideous unless your a cyborg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->