Prada F/W 2007.08 Milan

i don´t like it... even the HANDbags... they are strange, but I need to see more

Oh my God! :buzz: It's all absolutely brilliant from head to toe! :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not liking it so far besides the socks. I cant see the appeal of that shaggy material.

comments from wsj.com
Bergdorf Goodman fashion director Linda Fargo said that this evening’s show would take her some time “to digest.”
Ms. Prada “has a great color sense … I loved the artistic color blocking,” Ms Fargo said as she left the show, referring to the big blocks of color in the collection’s dresses, tops and coats.
If Ms. Prada’s show is any indication — and it usually is — of upcoming trends, fashionistas will be wearing footless two-toned tights, fur shirts and clutch handbags that look like shag rugs next fall. Shoes will have thick heels, and patent leather will continue to dominate accessories.
Last season, Prada models wore jewel toned turbans. This time, they appear to have just taken off the turbans: the tops of models’ heads were greased to resemble hat head, while the bottom part of the hair was full, giving the impression of static chic. Some wore two-toned wool skull caps in bright colors.
Ms. Prada, who emerged briefly to take a runway bow, wore a bright green skirt with a neutral top. — Rachel Dodes

:ermm: I don't know, I don't have a completely sure opinion about this, but there are some very hideous outfits, that's for sure...:ninja: I like some, though...:P

i love the idea of the bags, dont think it will translate though

the menswear similarities. it is good in theory cuz i liked a lot of the menswear pieces, but it doesnt seem like she translated the shape for a womans body at all. but thats pretty typical of muiccia, so i dont know. ill have to see more, but right now im in the "hate" camp

I like this. And I usually dislike Prada a great deal. But that's just for now. I'll probably hate it when I see all of it.

Usually i like Prada very much, but this time ....

I dont like it at all. The dresses dont look like womenwear.
Specially the coats are horrible!

well ladies you should all be rejoicing...she has finally discovered the anti purse snatcher bag!

Why is everything looking so unprofessionally done. I swear a beggar will be wearing this stuff. I'm not surprised though, Prada is always like this.

It looks ugly to me, which isn't a bad thing with Prada. :rofl:

I would like to ask again if Miuccia has been so influential these last seasons...
I think she hitted with the ss2004 collection, it was right on time,
but then it became a cliche for everyone saying miuccia is the most influential...I mean I don't really see her influence on the last seasons...and this one is no exception

I say this very often when a well known designer turns out a hideous collection. It doesn't matter, they've made a name for themselves. It could be atrocious and it will still be in all the magazines and celebs will drown themselves in it.

love it, the look in #58 is so cute with the headband etc...

it looks most odd.....not sure i can work out whats going on.....

Still, I'll praise the day that another collection thread will move as fast as this one does. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->