Prada S/S 2016 Milan

2qcph5c.png

screen cap from prada.it

I thought it was really dull up until those astrakhan and pailette-embroidered pieces made an appearance. I got the feeling it was trying too hard.

Very dull, after Spring/Summer 2015 Prada's collections became so dull... no energy no excitement...

The last 10 looks were the ones that made it worth it to watch the livestream! Specially the last 5 looks!

Last edited by a moderator:
All I see is a bunch of little girls playing dress-up in their grandmother's clothes and their mother's make-up.

I think this is astoundingly good. It looks new. Makes me think something along the lines of "the force of the ugly."

I particularly loved the way she worked transparencies in, in no way overtly sexual.

Very weak collection. It has no substance. There is too much emphasis on the "total look". I feel like she needs to go back to basics and to the true dna of the house, not just keep on piling more and more layers and accessories on top of each other.

i only like the first look;
the "big prisons stripes costumes" arn´t my cup of coffee:(

I can't really explain why but I really like this collection:mrgreen:, and I am usually very skeptical about Miuccia's work (for the last 5-10 years:lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->