Sheer Dotted Tights

those were silk, wich was much more resistant than the contemporary materials used, but i have them and a lot of sheer hoses, and they last a lot!! and i'm not that dainty.. you have to make sure the clothes you are wearing on top of them doesn't stick to it (avoid rigid or tough textures), don't scratch your legs and avoid the cats!!! also, i had some microfiber hoses ages ago (when i was 12!:shock:) and the store lady told me to slightly wet my hands before putting them on, so it would slip better.:huh: it might help.

Oooo I really like this trend :heart:. I'm a huge fan of patterned tights to begin with. Will have to pick up a pair for fall and start experimenting with them.

does anyone know where you can get these in australia???

hi bequietspook, first post :D I was shopping for these last week in Melbs, cannot get them anywhere, Leona Edmiston has other colours but not black, I found some ones with small stars instead of spots at Myer which are not bad, and ones with small hearts and big spots at a 'sock shop' in a shopping centre, all of them are around 15-30 bucks, still cannot find the perfect pair though!!!

victor & rolf made some for their H&M collection, with hearts, and that was what, two-three years ago? I've wanted to get them since then but never really got around to...now seems like this will be even easier.

Wow, they are so beautiful. I agree that they are simultaneously eye-catching and subtle. I wish I could find nice hosiery around here but generally, everything's pretty plain. There's just an influx of colored tights, but they've been here forever, and that's about it, really.

iv seen them a lot when i was shopping lately.
they caught my eye but i didnt know how to wear them without looking childish since i wore some colorful versions when i was around 8 or 9 with short denim skirts and cotton dresses, hey it was the 90s! :doh:
thank you for the inspiration, im getting the black ones asap, i love how they could be sweet and sexy at the same time

Ugh I hope Urban Outfitters makes a pair of these tights...I've been looking for them for so long!

Can you get away with these if they have bigger dots instead of the smaller ones?

i definitely think that it's all about the small dot this season especially...
:flower:...

I'm wondering how men feell about these...
do they think that they are sexy or do they think it looks like the woman has chicken pox...
:unsure:...

:lol:...

Thanks Grabrielle!:flower:
I have to definately head down to myer... hmm I wonder if the stars will look good??

Here they are again:

Vogue Paris 08/09
"Pics du sexy"
Ph: Claudia Knoephel & Stephan Indlekofer
Stylist: Veronique Didry

My screen cap via zinio.com

You can buy the Gerbe tights featured in this and many other editorials here. I'm thinking about ordering a pair.

i love those since alexa wore them two years ago or something like that. anybody has any ideal where i can buy those in poland, esp. cracow ??

i definitely think that it's all about the small dot this season especially...
:flower:...

I'm wondering how men feell about these...
do they think that they are sexy or do they think it looks like the woman has chicken pox...
:unsure:...

:lol:...

:lol: Well my husband thinks they are horrible, I was in Tabio the other day ready to buy them and he kept shaking his head, he sees no point on the dots, he said it makes it "clownish". And when I pointed to the ones the tiny hearts he gave me the "You have got to be kidding right" .To tell the truth I actually thought he was going to like it,He likes sheer tights and all sorts of lace and i was convinced those were also "man sexy", apparently not.:ninja::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Well my husband thinks they are horrible, I was in Tabio the other day ready to buy them and he kept shaking his head, he sees no point on the dots, he said it makes it "clownish". And when I pointed to the ones the tiny hearts he gave me the "You have got to be kidding right" .To tell the truth I actually thought he was going to like it,He likes sheer tights and all sorts of lace and i was convinced those were also "man sexy", apparently not.:ninja::lol:

Ooo I don't care , I'm getting some :D

Shame I can only find them in one size though , I'm 5'10...:rolleyes:

won some mary quant ones (exactly like alexas) on ebay just now for 2 pounds!

For those in the US...Nordstrom's has some under their own label...I picked up a pair today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->