Top 10 New Faces S/S 10

Mirte, Ra'el

And I think there are a bunch of new faces this season who are doing well.. it'll all depend on the next 2 weeks to see who is able to rise above the crowd

Alisa Matviychuk
She did 20 shows in NY, opened 3. Skipped London. Already did 3 in Milan today, including Prada.

what about Katharina Friedrich ? she has me completely enchanted..:crush:

haven't seen much of her in Milan but i hope she does well in paris!
katharina_friedrich.jpg

models.com

Oh, and Jacquelyn Jablosnki, Patricia van der Vliet, Vanessa Hegelmaier.

+ Kate Koshushkina, she did Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang, opened Alexandre Herchcovitch and Les Copains, and closed Prada :flower:

So far, my picks are Anastasia, Jacquelyn, Kate Kosushkina, Patricia, Lyndsey & Shu Pei :D

Lyndsey Scott and Alisa matviychuk deserve the top 10...

nicola hoffman (/hafman?) maybe...

Nicola Haffmans is not doing so well in Milan, unless you are talking about Nicole Hofman who did Prada. Confusing I know.. Nicola booked a ton of Marsh shows leading up to Prada and nada, then Nicole comes out of nowhere.

so far I say:
Lindsey Wixson
Taylor Kraemer
Julija Steponaviciute
Rachel Rutt
Mirte Maas
Kate Kosushkina
Debora Muller
(my faves anyway....)

Nicola Haffmans is not doing so well in Milan, unless you are talking about Nicole Hofman who did Prada. Confusing I know.. Nicola booked a ton of Marsh shows leading up to Prada and nada, then Nicole comes out of nowhere.

OMG...so they are different person! *brb checking supporting cast*

Julija Steponaviciute and Frida Gusstavson (I dont really remember the last name :( )

Jacquelyn Jablonski is killing it in Milan.. Gucci, Prada, Roberto Cavalli, Max Mara, Botega..

My (more or less save) bets: Frida Gustavsson, Mirte Maas, Taylor Kraemer & Kate Kosushkina
And maybe: Vanessa Hegelmaier & Katharina Friedrich

Kate has done some high quality shows, but she isn't doing many of them.. and she doesn't have a showcard for Paris no?

I think the only safe bets right now are Frida, Mirte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->