Top 10 New Faces F/W 10.11

Mr-Dale

Unveil Yourself....
Reaction score
New York fashion week is over and the first winners can be declared. Who will be in all those Top 10 Newcomer lists that are bound to be published in the coming few weeks? Discuss away!

I don't think there are any "obvious standouts" yet, but there are a few contenders in my opinion. Here's my list
  • Ylonka Verheul
  • Lais Ribeiro
  • Joan Smalls
  • Marike Le Roux
  • Tetyana Melnychuk
  • Jenny Sinkaberg
  • Ann Kenny

^ Yeah, seems pretty early to tell until now. So I don't really have a full list but I'm fairly sure that Jenny Sinkaberg and Ann Kenny will make it.

definitely Joan Smalls!
shes been doing great so far this season

Ann Kenny/DNA was the best newcomer in NY followed by Lais Ribiero/WOMEN

Comeback girls like Jenny/IMG, Lindsey/MARILYN, Lisanne/ELITE, Joan/IMG, Marike/WILHELMINA & Kristy/WOMEN are strong contenders too

Let's see how Europe will treat this girls :smile: in less than a month, we'll find out :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Chrishell Stubbs may also be a contender as well as Charlene Almarvez

This would be my post-NY Top 10 list:

Ann Kenny
Joan Smalls
Jenny Sinkaberg
Julia Nobis
Lais Ribeiro
Marike Le Roux
Melissa Tammerijn
Simona Andrejic
Tetyana Melnychuk
Ylonka Verheul

and my personal top 5 favourites:

Alina Krasina
Kristina Krivomazova
Manon Pieto
Rasa Zakauskaite
Ylonka Verheul

There are already some girls in London who've caught my eye (Carla Gebhart, Ming...), and with the major London shows just getting underway, i'm interested to see how my two lists will change :P

I'm pretty sure Ming Xi will be a top contender in Paris and Milan. Guaranteed top newcomer.

Depending on the definition of the various lists regarding "newcomer" I would say that even Antonella Graef has a great chance at contending.

Everyone else in my mind has already been mentioned at least once in the previous posts :smile:

I'm pretty sure Ming Xi will be a top contender in Paris and Milan. Guaranteed top newcomer.

I agree :flower: She's having a blast in London, hopefully it will continue in Milan & Paris

So far, Joan, Chrishell and Charlene, imo, have great chances! Let's wait for more!

i've liked them both for a long time, but i think this is finally the break-out season for Flo Gennaro and Tati Cotliar!! i am soo happy

Here are my top 10 favs as of New York FW:
- Jacquelyn Jablonski (even though its not her first season she walked 31 shows!)
- Lindsey Wixson
- Joan Smalls
- Marike La Roux
- Ann Kenny
- Jenny Sinkaberg
- Julia Nobis
- Lisanne De Jong
- Lais Ribiero
- Julia Nobis

I can't wait to see who does well in Milan and Paris because those are the places where the real stars are born :smile:

well since everyone can be a newcomer now, my money is on Kristen McMenamy, Kirsty Hume and Stella Tennant . they're gonna be huge one day.

yea I think this thread should really stick to the newcomers - not people who have walked in other seasons before, even if they are just starting to get attention now.
new faces!

Depending on the definition of the various lists regarding "newcomer" I would say that even Antonella Graef has a great chance at contending.

Agreed...definetly for style.com's list. I would include Lisanne de Jong and Joan Smalls on style.com's already as well.

Well, Tao Okamoto was a top newcomer @ Models.com even if she had already walked some cities before. It's ultimately that switch to Supreme and that new hair cut that launched her off. So I wouldn't be surprised if Joan Smalls makes the list.

My Predicted Top 10 Newcomers:
(In no particular order)
Mengyao Xi
Ann Kenny
Jenny Sinkaberg
Othilia
Melissa Tamarijn
Lais Ribeiro
Ylonka Verhaul
Manon Pieto
Reina Montero
Julia Nobis

The obvious London stand-outs are Carla Gebhart, Kirsi Pyrhonen, Julia Nobis, and Ming Xi. And I can't see why they wouldn't continue to do well in Milan and Paris.

Georgie Hilmer seems to be picking up some speed as well.

I'm trying so hard to remember those new faces, some of their looks are so alike. To me, Jenny Sinkaberg, Carla Gebhart, Ann Kenny(I still cannot tell her and her twin sister apart),Ylonka Verheul have very great features, oh I almost forget Tetyana Melnychuk she's such a cutie, let wait till the end of fashion weeks!

BTW, I really like Georgia Hilmer, but she didn't walk many shows, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->