UK Vogue April 2021 : Achenrin, Precious, Mona & Janaye by Steven Meisel

I love it. Can’t wait to see the other three.

I'M IN LOVE ! A CLASSIC MEISEL NEVER HURTS thank you Edward and congrats to Achenrin
I can't wait to see the 3 others covers

Creativity about a month too late, but Achenrin's vibrant smile saves what could been vintage Moschino gone wrong. I think the makeup is a bit much especially with everything else, but I like it. Will command attention on the newsstand, good or bad.

THANK YOU, now is this really SO hard for all the other Vogues to get right. No stupid gimmicks, just give me a beautiful girl with some fashion.

Is it the best cover I’ve ever seen? No, but these are dire times people and we should take what we can get since it seems no one wants to listen to useful criticism.

Precious!!! Mona on a CJR!!!!! This is HEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.

Gorgeous, glorious!! Absolutely love these, I want all of them. High fashion, simple but beautifully done photography, fun styling, gorgeous models...I mean what more could you want?

Edward's Meisel X White Background covers are pretty much always perfect and I'd honestly gladly take this formula every month, maybe with a change in backdrop colour every now and then.

Precious!!! :heart::heart::heart:
Good God! I will be eyeing the newsstand like a hawk. I mean, this was exactly what I had hoped for but didn't think it would happen so soon. Her stars are truly aligned.
The Precious cover is hands down the winner for me (that stare), then Achenrit. The only two covers that should have been printed, if you ask me.

EDIT: Styled by Carlyne....:bounce:

I thought Achenrin was Amanda Gorman at first sight. Guess I saw her initials and my mind automatically went to Amanda. I was going to eat my words because I mentioned in the 2021 cover predictions that I doubt she would have a cover. But back to the issue at hand...

Finally Mona for a Vogue cover. I know she had Vogue Japan earlier, but a cover by Meisel and one of the big four. And Precious. Her moment is full speed ahead. Loving her cover. They all look great. Such warmth and joy.

I can't decide which one is my favourite, they are all really good! I love the Mona's earrings, but I prefer the smile of the girl on the first cover.

OH MY PRECIOUS ! I knew she would get a cover
The stare with that fierce flirty look I love it
Carlyne at Vogue UK? I say yes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"