UK Vogue December 2009 : Lara Stone by Mario Testino

Can't wait to see this bigger/in front of me. It's a different side of Lara.
Why does it have to be post strike now of all times!!?!

doesn't it all look very much like the last year's Kate Moss extravaganza by Nick Knight? i wonder if they just decide 'okay this is the december issue so let's bring on some old-school glamour right here?'.
which is not a bad thing to do but it still feels a little bit of 'been there done that'.

makes a huge change from their usual bad cover choice stars!!!! promising preview!

I don't know how minds are made up on this. Maybe I'm just old and crotchety but I can barely make out anything on that cover. The swirling font does look like what was used on Kate's cover though.

All that said. Lara Stone on the cover of Brit Vogue...the gods must be crazy...

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG she's wearing a gown! :woot::heart:
I'm so excited for this issue!

Is there any good editorial this time as last year Nick Knight's?? That was so good....

I should be really excited about Lara on the cover of British Vogue, but I'm just not. It looks just pretty.

I absolutely love Lara, but I'm just worried that she's becoming just a little bit too overhyped at the moment. First Vogue Paris... then W... now Vogue UK.

thats quite funny. with the last cover with that jagger girl it was as though they couldnt afford lara and just put a look a like on the cover.

I don´t know if I like it or not, but the fact that Lara is there is great.
Thanks!

looking forward to receiving this issue, last year's Decemeber issue was excellent so I have high hopes.

Wow, time goes really fast! I still remember the excitement when I got the last year's issue with Kate Moss in Dior Couture on the cover. It was so beautiful so I hope that this one will be as beautiful as Kate's.

I'm thrilled to see Lara on the cover of UK Vogue (so the rumors where true afterall). I'm not going to judge the cover yet, until I see a clearer image. I'm really excited for this issue, I can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->