UK Vogue June 2015 : Anna Ewers by Patrick Demarchelier

This girl is on fire! Beautiful cover albeit a bit cliché. But hey, why change what works?

Yes! A summer cover!!! I love it, it's a cliché, but I love it. It's fresh, it's season appropriate, and it's Anna Ewers. I hope she'll have a edit in this issue.

Yessss!!! This is absolutely stunning, Anna is the best!

Stunning! This has a certain freshness I haven't seen from British Vogue in a while, slightly reminds me of Anne V's British vogue cover at the beginning of her career for some reason.

Ah03HMZU.png

vogue.co.uk
"let's have her sitting on the beach with her wind blown hair"... how innovative UK Vogue. How innovative. But, like what Style Savvy said, why change what works.

Also, at first glance, I thought it was a reprint from her US Harper's Bazaar editorial. It looks the same non?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why she's always styled in this way?its gorgeous but really boring.Btw,Freja Beha has a ed inside,photographed by Glen Luchford and styled by Kate Moss.

It looks quite similar to her other cover...

What a beautiful shot! It is indeed similar to the Kate Upton cover but it's gorgeous so I don't care. It looks like the kind of image that would sell well for British Vogue and on what is quite a gloomy day here, it's making me want it immediately. I must say I kind of wish the accent colour for the type wasn't that orangey-red, I would have preferred something lighter and fresher but hopefully it will look better in real life. Anna really is on a roll and I'm very happy to see her here.

It looks very very similar to Kate Upton´s cover I agree MON. I actually had the same reference when I saw this cover. It does not work for me, she looks bland and ``just there´´without doing anything interesting with her face or body position.

Quite nice :smile:

Orange is quite a busy color & there is so much text
I prefer a less conspicuous color for this cover BUT Anna looks good as usual

It looks like a 90's issue of Elle.
Which isn't a bad thing for me.

I would not blame Anna for this boredness since I know she could do so much more I do wish they stop styling Anna the same over and over again and wish for the BB effect Well I do wish Anna would pair with MM or SK since they would do something different with Anna

I love it! It's nothing new but Anna looks stunning as always.

Gorgeous, it doesn't bother me that the setting is the same to Upton's cover, because this stands on its own, its that stunning.

another big four cover.
only US Version left
Sad she not on Vogue us sep 2013 cover :(

another big four cover.
only US Version left
Sad she not on Vogue us sep 2013 cover :(

You mean 2014, right? She's quite the force. I imagine when she does get her US Vogue cover, it wont be the gatefold. I actually thought it'd be harder for her to book UK Vogue. They have a really small pool of models nowadays, and rarely work with new girls.

Great cover, but I would be nice to see some variance from time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vittoooooo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->