US Vogue March 2016 : Adele by Annie Leibovitz

How many pages is this? Thank you!

Hillary seems like the original cover choice. Tonne + Mario.

As usual I don't know half of the cast in their celeb features, lol. But I can almost let it slide because Ine Neefs and Alisa Ahmann is in this issue. Just wondering what Poppy Delevingne is doing amongst those girls.....

I see Hilary Clinton's feature was shot by Testino, and styled by Tonne??? Wouldn't Annie normally shoot politicians and the like? This reeks of a cover to me, and I wouldn't be surprised if she was initially slated for one. I'm keen to see how they handle Huma Abedin.

The review sounds good to me. McDean/Demarchelier, I&V.....and finally a model casting which reflects the now.

Thanks for posting, Kroqjock! :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the most exciting cover Vogue has done, but Adele looks stunning. It´s always good to see her cover a magazine, especially on the power issue.

wow, she looks like someone else entirely, I didn't even recognize her!:blink:

Can't wait to see the eds, promising! here for Lineisy, Pooja and Rianne.

is it me or more than half the cast in this issue are celebs?

As usual I don't know half of the cast in their celeb features, lol.

I see Hilary Clinton's feature was shot by Testino, and styled hy Tonn

Lol me neither.

I'm only looking forward to Willy's ed even though the cast is questionable. And i'm interested in Hillary's ed.

What a SAD review for a March issue, wow!

MTE, what a tragic line-up! At least they somewhat tried with a few pretty edits last March.

This magazine is in major need of a wake-up call...everything from the invalid celebrity obsession (which has now seeped through from the cover to the main pages within) to the ambivalently random model casting and lacklustre styling/fashion narrative development is signalling a clear cry for help!

Testino shooting Clinton? Weird. Maybe he is looking to become a more "serious" photographer.

Thanks for the review kroqjock, we can always count on you!

Not very impressed with the review. Too many celebrity edits and too many styled by Tonne. No offense to Tonne, she's amazing, but would be nice for the March issue to have more diversity and interesting editorials.

Testino shooting Clinton? Weird. Maybe he is looking to become a more "serious" photographer.

As repetitive and over-Photoshopped some of Testino's pictures have been recently, I have always, personally, thought of him as a serious or high-ranking photographer. I also don't find it strange how he would shoot Hilary Clinton for Vogue, considering Anna's close friendship with the pair. Maybe Leibovitz would've been a more conservative choice?

Adele's editorial is just as dull and depressing as her music but by God is that a fantastic cover shot! The colours are fabulous and really draw you in, I love it. :heart:

The content looks so sad, waiting only for the Vanderperre's ed.

is it me or more than half the cast in this issue are celebs?

Doesn't surprise me. Wintour turned this magazine into a lowbrow celebrity fanzine a long time ago.
I can't remember the last time I even bought an issue.

As usual I don't know half of the cast in their celeb features, lol. But I can almost let it slide because Ine Neefs and Alisa Ahmann gets to debut in this issue. Just wondering what Poppy Delevingne is doing amongst those girls.....

I see Hilary Clinton's feature was shot by Testino, and styled hy Tonn

Alisa actually debuted in US Vogue in October 2015 also by Vanderperre. :flower:

#3 - Lush Life (10 pg)
PH: Willy Vanderperre
Style: Tabitha Simmons
Model: Maartje Verhoef, Xiao Wen Ju, Ine Neefs, Grace Hartzel, Poppy Delevingne, Pooja Mor, Alisa Ahmann

All scans by yours truly

Thanks so much for the scans, they´re great! :flower:

it´s a wonderful editorial, so lovely :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->