Versace for H&M

Did anyone buy/see the black woolen mens coat with the leather sleeves? Does it look nice in real life? I haven't paid much attention to this collab but I must say this coat looks pretty good on the webshop..

I've seen it, touched it, and tried it on LOL. it's of good quality (for H&M standards) but i'm quite thin (and not too tall)and the 46 fitted big on me

Hmmmm. :P.
Versaces-Cruise-Collection-for-HM-1.jpg

Upcoming sprint h/m x versace. Source: Hipurbangirl.com

^ Lol fruit pattern? That's a little outdated. Donatella used that literally decades ago

even though i didn't get nothing, i'm happy i got my coupon that they were handing to use on anything from the store !!!!!! #WINNING

even though i didn't get nothing, i'm happy i got my coupon that they were handing to use on anything from the store !!!!!! #WINNING

I was really suprised they handed those out :lol: I gave it to my dad who was nice enough to wait in line with me at 6 in the morning (and he doesn't even care about fashion-y things, he just wanted to keep me company :blush:)

not feeling the fruit prints, but i'm disappointed they aren't doing more styles of shoes...

There's another style in the next collection. Those photographed, and another new style.

I've seen it, touched it, and tried it on LOL. it's of good quality (for H&M standards) but i'm quite thin (and not too tall)and the 46 fitted big on me

Thanks for the reply! I just tried and I wished they made a 44.. Though the 46 still looks pretty goodoin me. I think I might get it.

honeycombchild- have you seen it already? Tell us more please.
I actually like the fruit print.

I was really suprised they handed those out :lol: I gave it to my dad who was nice enough to wait in line with me at 6 in the morning (and he doesn't even care about fashion-y things, he just wanted to keep me company :blush:)
aww, that's nice!

i was surprised too! i thought the coupon was going to say, on selected items only, but not even!

versace-x-hm-spring12-001.jpg

versace-x-hm-spring12-002.jpg

A Spring 2012 Versace for H&M Line Is Happening

As the fall line has almost entirely sold out (and as eBay resale prices are all prohibitively high), this is something new to get excited about. See a teaser of some pieces from what's apparently the spring 2012 line by Donatella Versace for H&M.

nymag

love the fruit print, have a phobia of butterflies. why donatella WHY

That kid does look ridiculous. I'll admit that I got that blazer and the shirt, and had intended on the pants, but didn't like the cut of them. Would never pair it together. I actually think the men's pieces are well made. I got more than I expected. But more than anyone piece besides the black pieces is overkill. I'm way in love with the pink wool pants though! I wish the blue pants came in the same cut but the blue/turquoise pants have an awkward cut too.

From Nitrolicious (the link from the cut blog's post about it)

I know I know you must be all Versace for H&M out but here’s fresh news about the collaboration. Did you know there is also a Spring 2012 collection? If you didn’t now you know! Thanks to Mirror UK we get a sneak peek of the Versace for H&M Spring 2012 collection, so if you missed out on the Fall collection you get another chance to own a piece! For Spring, the collection “features fruit print bikinis, gold strappy sandals and bundles of Versace bling.” The collection is scheduled to release in February 2012 at select H&M stores, I can’t wait to see the full Spring collection! Do you like what you see so far?

Was also accompanied with the 2 photos above.

Do you think they can pull it off again?
Well of course, with ebay and "die hard fans" of course it will sell,
but in my opinion, 1 was enough. Maybe even too much, for me.

Collaborations can be great don't get me wrong, but the moment people start buying them solely to resell or just because it says a brand name on it, they loose their effect to me. If I wanted to buy $1,000 of a few items I'd rather save up and get the real deal.

I think when you're seeing all the hype on a certain collab, like Missoni or Versace, you kind of get caught up in it and you think you like it, but after it comes out it just looks like ****. But I really, really wanted stuff from the lanvin collection. I was going to get the men's boots from this collection but i couldnt get them online. But someone told me her friend (who's a stylist in NYC) said that a few people got thrown off the balcony in the store.

This collab has brought out the roaches and rats hasn't it?????

As posted before, it's only available online and through Selfridges in London.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->