Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Karoline or Izabel become the Gisele instead of Alessandra is the makes any sense, Ale is a bit of a butterface.

& Hope Eugenia, Elise, & Julia do the show- Doutzen as well. I'd love to see for new girls, Lara Stone, & ummm... I'm not sure who else.

Omg Lara Stone would be awesome.^_^

i don't want to see alessandra, she is starting to annoy me at vs. lara would be amazing, for the obvious reason...legs:shifty:

I hope Gisele makes one more appearance at the VS Show. I'm not a huge fan of hers, but she deserves a proper good bye. She's done so much for the company. I'm hoping Adriana gets the million dollar bra, she's never gotten it before, has she?

No, Adriana has never had it. I'm trying to remember the order of the bras. Karolina and Tyra both had it twice, Heidi I believe had it 3 times.

Lara Stone would be a really good pick, now that I think about it. Of course I assume that Caroline Trentini will be there.

Bianca...I doubt it. She'll probably be spending time with baby girl Matilde I bet. Isabeli and her marriage problems...I miss them both!

I love seeing stam and miranda in VS. ^_^

me too. i saw miranda irl at ny fashion week last year and she is as gorgeous as she appears on film. very playful and gorgeous in a "real" way.

ale is ok, but her look is just toooooooooo commercial for me. i realize that's vs's audience, but it doesn't make me enjoy looking at her.

gisele...ugh. i know it's her thing, but let it go already. when i see her in clothes, she looks awkward because i'm SO used to seeing her in her underwear. :shock:

I prefer seeing Gisele in VS than in Haute Couture too! hahhaa It just felt so uhmmm... awkward...

If Gisele doesn't open, I hope Karolina does, I'd like it more if VS made Karolina the main angel since she has more uhmm I don't know how to say it, its just that Ale doesn't have "main gun" quality in her. Adrianna would be my next bet for the position, oh and Heidi as well.

Well Miranda, as all of us has mentioned in the past thread, she was born to be a VS angel.

I wonder is Angela gonna be in this year. She was so hot in 05. Horrible in 03/06 however.

I hope Adriana gets the bra this time around, and I think KK will open the show, they seem to favor her more after Gisele, now that shes out, KK will be the leader haha.

So are they going to get a new angel? and I hope Heidi doesn't come back.

Angela Lindvall in VS is pure perfection. She would be a perfect angel but I think high fashion wont let go any time soon. hehe

I agree about Bianca Balti and Isabeli Fontana! I miss them too!

Does any one in here want to see Michelle Alves back on VS? I find her extremely gorg. And Carmen Kass should do this show again!

Fernanda Tavares wasn't in the show last season, Isabeli Fontana had a baby, I haven't seen her walk any shows at all for the past 3 seasons.

I know Michelle had a baby aswell. I would love her back. Her walk is sexy. So sassy.

I'm not being bias but I'm pretty sure that aside from the angels

Doutzen .Z
Caroline.W
Julia .S
Natasha.P

will most likely be there

I'd love to see sasha at VS I'm serious it would be interesting =)
Snejana (pre-highfashion) would have been perfect...
And I'm sure andi , morgan and Rosie will be there..

VS shows?! total crap. the most superficial show in the world. as of models, even I am not a great fan but Gisele was always the best from so-called new generation... Heidi? goodness can not believe that fashion world can still stand her? Alessandra? she is like from George Michael's song ''Alwayes the same, ye, oo yo oo''... they should change the whole concept or this wings and angels... no no no...so probably this is not a fashion show at all;-)

It moves this topic to me because it fascinates V'S to me. Of course it thought that Bar Rafaeli (coverall after the march of Gisele) was going to be the new promise of V'S but after the rumors of its pregnancy I believe that no, at least this year. I am practically safe that Valentina Zeliaeva is going to be the new girl of V'S. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlrdlr
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->