Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 : the Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh, too bad she can't be there. :(
Maybe next year.
I really want to see her again.

Last edited by a moderator:
So there's already a thread? Woot. I remember last year's madness :rofl:
Anyways I hope Eugenia is coming back, she always rocks. And as much as I love Stam, she's just not right for VS.

I see Heather Marks, Caroline Trentini, Natasha Poly definitely returning. Also Julia Stegner and Caroline Winberg. I read an article reviewing the show that mentioned eyebrows raising when Julia appeared because of her incredibly long legs.

I don't see Bar Rafaeli getting a spot in the show, Gisele or not. I don't think she was ever really considered, the tabloids probably made it up to work the Leo/Gisele/Bar angle.

As far as Alessandra goes, while she is a fan favourite, I find that she is a bit hit-or-miss. Some people think she's incredibly gorgeous, some think she's manly looking.

I didn't mention Adriana in my previous post, but I'd like to add her to the list of possible openers. And as for Jessica Stam - she's probably going to be in it. She was featured quite a bit last year and she's "well known" right now in both high fashion and celebrity culture.

Hey, maybe even Naomi will return?

Adriana really should either open or wear the million dollar bra. I find that she's incredibly underrated. I'd love to see Stam, Doutzen, Caroline T, Natasha Poly, and Julia S in this years show. Hopefully they all will be!

Definates for the show are of course the Angels, and Miranda, and probably Angela, Jeisa, Caroline T, etc.

And I really hope to see Andi, Julia S, Heather, Stammy, Caroline W, and Hana again!

I would LOVE for Cintia to show up, but it seems like it might just not ever happen...

Last edited by a moderator:
Caroline Francischini and Juliana Imai will be at VSFS 2007, right??

Cintia would be awesome. And I hope to see Heather again, she was adorable with her kisses.

Oh, nah. I doubt Ralph would let her do that :P

In shorter words, she's too good for VS :P

I would love too see Guisela Rhein! :blush: I Love Her! :heart:

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 9
I know Gemma is in the 'high fashion' and all, but I'd love to see how she'd fit in in VS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iglo42
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->