Vogue Italia April 2012 : Night Of Nights by Steven Meisel

i hattttttteeeee this. and btw
Thairine ... isn't she 14?

This is the kind of cover I will stop a moment to look at it because it's intrigant in a good way and nice. I like it.

Also i am not really bothered by the fact that i don't know any of the models.

How terribly unexciting. Couldn't they at least exude some sort of emotion, considering this is their "Night of the Nights"? There's nothing there, they all look bored and lifeless. The poses and the colors are displeasing, too.

Really, Steven Meisel, this is what you give us?
It's horrible, like Pyslocke said: they looked bored and lifeless.

I actually really like this cover, like the dark and mysterious mood Im intriqued. Anxious to see the main edit now.

Vogue Italia April 2012 preview
Ph: Steven Meisel
22.gif

vogue.it

I really like it! Are these multi covers or a fold out?

I prefer the second cover tbh, let's hope the editorial is equally stunning

I like the 2nd cover the best, looking forward to the editorial.

The cover with the silver letters (the fold-out) looks better than the one withk the gold letters. Still it's pretty boring and lifeless, both as a concept (Gossip Girl/ Bal Masque/ Cruel Intentions?) and as an execution.

The only good thing I can say about it is that I applaud him for at least putting out two versions, one with the models' faces shown. Imagine being one of those models, getting a VI cover and you couldn't even see his/her face? Would be mean.

Stunning images, and I prefer the first one. I hope it is a fold-out cover.
Really curious about the eds :smile:

omg i am so devastated ....i was informed that Codie Y. was supposed to be in this cover :( i so not like this :/

Could care less which models are on the cover the prom theme and whole masked and unmasked concept are the interesting parts.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hattttttteeeee this. and btw
Thairine ... isn't she 14?

Yes, she is.
^^Codie Young would be so much better than Thairine.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frikandel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->