Vogue Paris December 2007/January 2008 : Charlotte Gainsbourg by Craig McDean

Please does anybody know when will this DEC/JAN Vogue Paris issue be available in Italy?

thanks evisu donna!

Last edited by a moderator:
I still hadn't receive my issue... but will soon...
so i don't know if this is written somewhere in this issue, but Charlotte is gonna open a museum for her father (Serge Gainsbourg... if people still does not know) and apparently Jean Nouvel (I'm honestly bored to see his name everytime an important building is made..........are there only 3 architects in the world???) is involved in this project...

Initiales C.G. is just :woot:
Thanks again, Diorette!:flower:

Coppola is from the dec/jan 2004/2005 issue and Kate Moss from dec/jan 2005/2006:wink:

I tried to search the forum but with no results... are there any scans in the forum of the COPPOLA issue dec/jan 2004/2005?

Initiales C.G. looks amazing. Charlotte is pretty nice.

i was pleasantly surprised today when i went to pick up this issue and it came wrapped with the calendar...

which is interesting in that i don't love this year's calendar...

Argh this comes out on 20th here.......I'm too tired of waiting already!

^so late?! I thought it would come this or beginning of next week. Well, then I can't wait either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know when this issue will be available in Australia? .. I presume quite late

Thanks in advance!

i was pleasantly surprised today when i went to pick up this issue and it came wrapped with the calendar...

which is interesting in that i don't love this year's calendar...

I thought that the calendar wasn't available in the US? :huh:

I bought it today, and it comes with the calendar, at least here in spain

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iabsolvejordan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->