Vogue Paris December 2010/January 2011 : Daphne Groeneveld & Tom Ford by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Monsieur Ford says in the FOREVER LOVE editorial that he is:
tired of the 'youth cult', the stigmatization of wrinkles and so on...

isn't it just too funny!? is this mr botox talking!?

(besides that, i must say i adore the ed)

^^Tired of the "youth cult" and yet he has 15-year-old Daphne on the cover? I don't understand...

I don't think it's necessarily inconsistent to feature young models and say that you're tired of magazines ONLY featuring young models. If it were only new girls then maybe that'd be hypocriical.

Still on the fence about whether to buy this issue. I must say that I do love the ed with young girls, precisely because it mocks the youth cult that ford mentions.

well the "youth cult" thing was more about older women trying to look younger.
the whole text went on talking about vreeland and other ladies who 'knew' how to age gracefully

With the help of Tom Ford's new skincare range, I imagine.

There's no way he could've said that with a straight face! Oh wait, i'm sure he could, he's probably incapable of moving it now.

hahahaha^ this issue was so bleh, but i still had to get it strictly for the calendar and lara and crystal. the rest blew chunks.

^oh my that's not even lara, it's abbey. hahaha what a dipstick i am.

Cadeaux...
I noticed the picture of the girl with a toothbrush is very similar to a picture of Crystal Renn in that food thing shot by Terry Richardson. She has the same green jewels and is sucking on a piece of bread.

^ Sorry, it's not bread. Meat or whatever that has an oblong shape to it.

Just a question about the calender, and sorry if someone has already asked and answered (and sorry if its a stupid question) but: What are the french names on every single day? Is there some really obvious answer I'm missing!?

^ the names coincide with the feast days of the Christian calendar of saints.

I think there wasn't posted whole editorial combined.

La Femme Ford
Daphne Groenveld & Iris Strubegger by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

myfdb
place models blog

Full editorial

Cadeaux
Photographed by Sharif Hamza

myfdb

It's such a shame cuz that ed could have been amazing with an adult model (brunette Natasha Poly)!

#575 the first kid: she's like the mini me version of; lara+daphne+georgia mc = :lol:

omg, i don't even know how to say about that ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->