Vogue Paris December 2010/January 2011 : Daphne Groeneveld & Tom Ford by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

i just received my issue...finally...(where can i purchase the calendar btw?i thought it comes with the issue!!!!!)The pu**y west ed is absolutely gorgeous,it seemed so not Terry Richardson,i really,really love it!And what's up with vogue paris?why are they putting some plastic surgery ed in "all" the issues???
it's a worth buy because of the pu**y west ed!!

I would recommend French eBay for the calendar. There's a couple listed already, I got mine yesterday. As well as the one from 2003 by Inez & Vinoodh.

It is not fair indeed! One must think that European countries should have the calendar and not the States. There are too many regions who would, judging by the content of the calendar, put the magazine in a room you are only allowed to enter if you are an adult.

I don't really want it but I still think it does not make much sense.

^ I don't get that either, because I live in Serbia and we always get all the supplements.

I would recommend French eBay for the calendar. There's a couple listed already, I got mine yesterday. As well as the one from 2003 by Inez & Vinoodh.

What does the 2003 calendar look like?

I'm assuming the Cadeaux feature is just for the Dec/Jan issue, right? There's still the usual luxe items, which compensates for En Vogue.
The cover is stand-out on the stands. It looks and feels incredibly glossy. The November cover wasn't glossy as such.

Now I NEED to buy this issue! I will regret and kill myself if I don't

Clutching My Pearls!

Vogue Paris December 2010 / January 2011
Forever Love
Photographer: Tom Ford
Réalisation: Benjamin Bruno
Models: Clarissa and Doug
Source: livejournal.com/fashion_screen

I don't think this editorial was ever posted. The scans aren't the best when they're enlarged...you've been warned.

Vogue Paris December 2010/January 2011

Mes Swans
Photographed by Tom Ford
Models: Betty Catroux, Lisa Eisner, Rachel Feinstein, Marisa Berenson,
Lauren Hutton, Daphne Guinness, Ali McGraw, Victoria Fernandez

tomfordwomens8.jpg

images from fashionising.com

SAVED by Forever Love!! Also love Marisa & Lauren in Mes Swans.

Can't put my finger on what it is exactly, but after flipping through this issue the other day in borders book store I feel it's somewhat underwhelming. Not sure if I set my expectations too high from the previews here, but I was not impressed with seeing it in real life. Daphne looks stunning inside but the editorial itself is so redundant, almost like its on repeat. Maybe in a week or so the contents will grow on me, but as of now I don't think this issue is a must buy-but that's just based on my own personal insight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->