Vogue Paris March 2009 : Iris Strubegger by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

mert and marcus shot this
too many photoshop, not matching background, awful styling (please stop using chanel accesories and logos), but Iris still looks good (what a wonder and fortunately)

mert and marcus shot this
too many photoshop, not matching background, awful styling (please stop using chanel accesories and logos), but Iris still looks good (what a wonder and fortunately)
Do you possibly know if this was shot in London?

i dunno the exact location, but, i guess, yes, cause Carine shot cover with Mert and Marcus in UK

^ so it's confirmed the photogrpahers are Mert & Marcus? any sources ASF? :wub:

Yes wolfy rememberme to the cover of Kristen i like the cover and yeas to much photoshop M+M a think use too much the photoshop in my style

Amazing...absolutely superb cover. I love that they referenced the McMenamy cover but still made it feel modern and fresh at the same time.

Iris is the kind of girl that deserves covers. She instantly draws you in, and has a face that commands attention. :flower:

Iris! :heart:
Oh, my tears come out...
This is probably perfect. I don't mind the background and the styling because i just see how beautiful is she.

Last edited by a moderator:
ASF thats what i thought,lol.

Um i like this cover because its a classic VP cover, its timeless in their way, and think MM did a great job.

cover rumor thread
i think its obvious what its MM shot.

yup, quite obvious!

but i just want to confirm! :D
thanks dear!

can't wait to see the contents, hopefully it's as strong as the previous March issue :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Everything but her face. I don't think that the make up was good... Maybe if her eyebrows color were different I'd like it more.

I dont really like the cover itself tbh, but Im very happy for the fact that Iris is on it anyway ^_^ Any info on eds yet ?

i just don't like how the logo is so big on her top
but it's a striking cover^_^

What a strong and powerful cover.

This cover shows that casting does matter. Iris fits the image perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dolores del Rio
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->