Vogue Paris March 2010 : Rose Cordero by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Good cover, she is so beautifull

Wow...wow...what an incredibly beautiful cover. Just wow...she's never looked better than this. How great is it that her first Vogue cover is an incredibly beautiful one as well. Wow :heart:

Gorgeous cover. Love the eye makeup.

That last pic in her editorial with the green outfit is so chic.

I was a bit disappointed when I read the thread title because I'm not particularly familiar with Rose and she's said to be the only model in the issue but that is a stunning cover! I especially love the colours, and how simple, chic and strong it is. The editorial look great too, Rose is gorgeous! Can't wait to see more contents!
It's also great to see an unknown black girl on the cover of Vogue Paris without having a huge "the black issue" stamped accross the cover!

Honestly, I thought that the rumours will never come true. Thankfully they did :shock::heart:

Am i the only one who dont like this ? the LV thing on the cover is really an eye sore..the main editorial is way too photoshopped for my taste..especially the flawless light on her face is kinda annoying

I really love to see black girls in a VP cover, also new faces... but the cover seems mediocre.

Am i the only one who dont like this ? the LV thing on the cover is really an eye sore..the main editorial is way too photoshopped for my taste..especially the flawless light on her face is kinda annoying

totally agree

What a stunning cover, i am not overly familiar with Rose, and her work, but man does she have a beautiful face.

I was a bit disappointed when I read the thread title because I'm not particularly familiar with Rose and she's said to be the only model in the issue but that is a stunning cover!

She's not the only girl in the issue, but she's the main story and cover. :flower:

I'm not really acquainted with the work of Rose Cordero and to be perfectly honest, the first time I've ever heard of her was on the cover rumour thread. But I have to say something: she is amazingly beautiful and certainly deserves the cover of Vogue Paris but I don't think she deserves an issue all to herself. I'd love to see other models in this issue.

Solo cover - Liya Kebede in May 2002.

Since then Naomi Campbell shared a cover with Kate Moss, i believe it was the February 08 issue.

Noemie Lenoir also had a solo cover in the June/ July 2008 issue. The other cover of that month was Laetitia Casta.

Why are people saying she's going to get the all issue? I Sincerely Hope not.

I don't like , the cover looks like a beauty ed :(

You pointed out the right thing. That's exactly it. I'm so disappointed. When I saw the title of the thread, I was like "Oh yeeeeees that's not Dree", but at last it doesn't matter at all. It doesn't look good imo. Maybe VP should experiment...? You know, less M&M or I&V, more.. innovation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->