Vogue Paris March 2010 : Rose Cordero by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Its amazing.
End of story. I refuse to take a subjective approach to this.
Learn it. Live it. Love it.

ITAWTC :lol:

i like her so much....but wish she could do more in facial expression

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!
Breathtaking cover. I hope it will still be sold in Italy, when I go to Rome in the middle of March

Beautiful cover. I'm not a huge fan, but you can't deny how great it is. I just hope she is not the only model. She is not big enough for that yet.

it looks exactly like i imagined - which is somehow disappointing - but nevertheless a stunning cover :heart:

What a statement this makes. How long has it been since a black girl was on the cover of Vogue Paris?

I feel like this has been a long time coming for Rose. Since that first season when Carine took her for Max Mara, there was definitely an appreciation for her as a model. I'm just pleased to see that Rose's moment is finally here! :heart:

OMG i like this cover !
I completely agree with "youarearockstar"

BRAVO ROSE xD

Vogue Paris usually have full or half-body shots on the cover, this one is exception and I totally love it, though somehow it reminded Lara's March 2008 cover, not very similar, but still...

its a stunning cover, and I'm glad they haven't rehashed the Grace Jones approach to her look

What a statement this makes. How long has it been since a black girl was on the cover of Vogue Paris?

I feel like this has been a long time coming for Rose. Since that first season when Carine took her for Max Mara, there was definitely an appreciation for her as a model. I'm just pleased to see that Rose's moment is finally here! :heart:

Solo cover - Liya Kebede in May 2002.

Since then Naomi Campbell shared a cover with Kate Moss, i believe it was the February 08 issue.
So is it true that Carine has some hand in Givenchy castings aswell?.

oooh...it's gorgeous.
Rose is a very unexpected choice for Vogue Paris,no?is it her first vogue cover?
can't wait to see the editorials inside,and i hope this issue will be as thick as last year's march:heart:

Astound! Absolutely gorgeous, Rose Rocks! love the editorial too... :heart::heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->