Vogue Paris March 2010 : Rose Cordero by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

what a stunning cover...she grabs you right in with that gaze...

OMG I think im gonna cry:woot::buzz::clap::bounce: this is amazing:heart:
I've been waiting for this cover for so long but its totally worth the wait.

that cover is breathtakingly beautiful, the ed was gorgeous to but i wish she could have gave more variety in the face, but all in all this was exceptional

Already said this in Rose's thread but I just have to repeat myself: EPIC SHOT!
I totally have to get this.

She's not the only girl in the issue, but she's the main story and cover. :flower:

I see, thanks :flower: That's certainly big enough an achievement :lol:

I wonder what colour the font is, looks like it's foil!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Rose! :woot: :clap:
I'm so glad to see her in VP, what a strong and powerful cover, love how dark and sexy is. Can't wait for the review!

This is the most breathtakingly beautiful cover of any magazine I have seen this year. Rose looks like a modern day Nefertiti. I love how there is minimal text, allowing for Rose's striking beautiful face to take center stage-- as it should. I don't understand why everyone else is so annoyed by the Louis Vuitton belt as necklace. I think it is one of those very VP details that just makes this cover pop and makes it even more great than it already is. Also, I am glad to see Carine did a military issue. Seeing as militarism was ALL OVER the Spring runways, it totally makes sense.

The inside edit looks great as well. SUPER modern, SUPER elegant, SUPER Vogue Paris. I love the very minimalist approach the team took this issue.

I can't wait to see the other edits, and, of course, to purchase a copy (or maybe two) of this at the bookstore :smile:!

I don't like , the cover looks like a beauty ed :(
See, to me it looks like a vintage 90s Vogue cover: the simple close-up of a stunningly beautiful woman. The kind of impactful cover that would let beauty (and amazing hair and make-up) do the talking.
I am totally nostalgic of that kind of glamour, so needles to say, I will buy the issue just so I can stare at the gorgeous cover.

a3msk9.jpg
1z4v18k.jpg

coverbrowser.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely, not impressed with the ed since she lacks neck in almot all of the pitures(and not due to the heavy accessory) but the cover is stunning.

It looks like the Vogue text is gold and shiney, love it!

I love both the ed and cover though the outline on the word VOGUE looks somewhat amateur

I'm not surprised at how much I love this, Vogue Paris never disappoints. They always get it right, issue after issue.
Thrilled for Rose, getting her first Vogue cover and on such a major publication. I'm assuming that Carine styled the cover? Genius with the Vuitton belt.
Rose's editorial looks superb as well, again, gorgeous styling. Can't wait to see the rest of the contents!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->