Vogue Paris November 2014 : Adriana Lima by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Every issue of Vogue Paris since April has had some sort of beach editorial, just like the one with Natasha above :blink:

I just don't understand why Emmanuel Alt insists on shooting so many editorials on, or near, the beach despite the fact that it is seasonally out od date... :doh:

Glad to see Glen Luchford shot the HC editorial, and not the usual suspects.

Sasha's previews are by far the most exciting. Natasha's also looks great! Can't wait to see the main ed!

I want Natasha & Sasha's eds RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS!
Sasha looks terrific in that Atelier Versace dress, and the concept of Natasha's shoot is really cool and has a great background full of rich fabrics and colors! :blush:

Sasha and Natasha's previews are amazing! Can't wait to see the all issue and Adriana's ed to see if (and I'm sure) it will be better than the cover :bounce:

The previews of Natasha's and Sasha's eds look very promising.

This issue is a complete deja vu. Those editorials have been done already in a very similar way, maybe even in Vogue Paris. Fur at the beach, gowns in the streets shot in b&w, Eliza's portraits (with the same make-up and hair...).

Natasha is always strong & sexy! :heart:

Where is Adriana's shoot? Perhaps she only shot the cover?!

^I really hope it's not just the cover! We need to see some Adriana x Mert & Marcus goodness!

Oh no, I'm sure Adriana has an ed inside. Can't be just a cover. It should pop out soon.

Yawn, I feel like I've seen both eds countless times before.

I cannot wait to see the entirety of Natasha & Sasha's editorial!!! Ahhh

It's gonna be super weird to have a beauty issue covered by Adriana without having an editorial to back it up with

I love Natasha but I don't like her ed. So far. Alt just loves pairing her up with those Gucci fur coats. Waiting to see for the rest of it though, then maybe I'd warm up a bit. Looking forward to Ms. Lima's the most tbh.

Natasha Poly's story looks fabulous, fulfilling everything I need from a magazine once again. I don't care how many beach stories we see in Vogue Paris, I just want to be taken to a destination far away from the cold weather here. Natasha looks fantastic and Alt's styling seems decent and I&V's photography never fails.

I'm also surprised there's no Mert & Marcus preview on Vogue's site. Perhaps Adriana did only shoot for the cover? Yet the cover lines suggests a editorial is to follow the cover image. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

woow the editorial with sasha looks amazing so far, can't wait to see the rest!!

cover is blah, looks nothing like VP cover (then again i don't even know what their style is anymore)

the editorials however, look like they make up for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"