Vogue Turkey June 2018 : Kendall Jenner & Mert Alas by Marcus Piggott

I cant believe its a real cover. Looks like fanmade. Photoshop is so bad and obvious here.
Kendalls lips....

I love this! It looks straight of of the early 2000’s. No one takes risks anymore, it’s a sea of lifeless Vogue Italia clones. I’ll take something fun over that anyday. I’ve always thought that Kendall should be an actress instead of a model and this cover proves that. She photographs like an actress but in motion she’s quite fabulous. I’d say this is a home run for her.

Good God, now I've seen it all! Is he really that well-known in Turkey to cover Vogue? This is a new nauseating level of vanity which shouldn't be tolerated. What am I talking about, it's only Vogue Turkey.

Everything looks so fake, photoshopped and terribly tacky. Kendall, the setting, his expression (which, is it supposed to be hot????) Cool idea, would've preferred it with an actual model instead. Great for Kendall, I suppose. She's officially an M&M fave.

I had to reread the title to see if it was just a typo. :lol: Nice cover, but could've been better if they lessened the airbrushing on Kendall's face.

:rofl:

My god, he is such a joke of a fame wh*re, i literally had to unfollow him due to his annoying duck face, and now this has me in stitches! PERFECT pairing of two empty, vain imbeciles!

Right. I doubt whether Bailey or Leibovitz will ever be considered for Vogue, but anyway.

I think the situation is a bit different. Turkey is a smaller country whose talent export on the mainstream scene is minimal compared to the US where Leibovitz is from, or Australia where Bailey is from. Therefore when someone from a smaller country "makes it", it is seen as a big deal; the person is considered an international ambassador for the country and usually becomes quite famous there. The same happens where I'm from. Add to that the fact that Mert, unlike many of his peers, loves the attention and that Vogue caters to a "fashionable" crowd and not everyone, I can see how this happened.

I don´t mind the concept but the photoshop is so obvious and not that well done that it kinda makes this a joke.

My god, he is such a joke of a fame wh*re

:lol::lol::lol:

I mean I suppose it was the next eventual step for him. You can only make a career copying others for so long.

I've just noticed the weird shadow on Kendall's face now. Jesus, lol.

An awful cover... I can't even get past Mert's huge head. Kendall's face is way too photoshop and OMG those lips. Horrible all around for this atrocity.

Mert is such an attention wh*re and i also dislike Kendall. So meh...

Kendall looks amazing, wow. Giving intensity in those eyes.

When I saw it on Instagram I thought it was Alessandra Ambrossio, nothing against Kendall but l lost the interest after, I had enough of Kendall, Gigi and Bella. The cover is not bad at all, but with a most versatile model would have been more interesting.

When I saw it on Instagram I thought it was Alessandra Ambrossio, nothing against Kendall but l lost the interest after, I had enough of Kendall, Gigi and Bella. The cover is not bad at all, but with a most versatile model would have been more interesting.

So true, her face is photoshopped to the point she looks more like Alessandra than herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->