Vogue Turkey June 2018 : Kendall Jenner & Mert Alas by Marcus Piggott

This is hilariously bad. Kendall looking lifeless aside, Mert's fame wh*ring has reached an epic new level with this. Ridiculous.

Lol, he looks ridiculous. He wants to be a model so bad, look at that desperate expression.

This is so cheap, even for Vogue Turkey.

That cover is pure comedy! If only Mert's pouting prowess had been revealed when they made Zoolander Ben Stiller would have been out of a job. Kendall looks nice though. Was wondering what this was in aid of but then remembered he's Turkish, so suppose it makes sense to an extent...think he's best off behind the camera though.

Seriously, what kinda f***ery is this?!!! :rofl:

My god, Fashion people can be SO out of touch, and even their legion of entourage, and (fake) friends will not let them know (seeing his Fashion friends posting this with compliments on IG is just so laughable)! How ridiculous is that shot?! The cover, and now this, it seriously looks like a Fashion parody.

When you try so hard to fit society's macho stereotypes that fashion pretends to fight against... but you're queer af. :rolleyes:

And for a Turkish magazine at that! You cannot make this up, I tell you.

Vogue Italia 1999 June Gisele shot in the desert anyone?

This cover is a joke...

At first sight, i think that the model was Gerard Butler. This bollywood cheap movie poster is awful

They both look quite good on the cover, especially Kendall. The background though, ruined this - looks so fake.

This is just... peak narcissism. And we're talking fashion industry, so that's SOMETHING.

Hilarious.

The first thing I thought when I saw this on Instagram was ""

The first thing I thought when I saw this on Instagram was "TFS is gonna have a field day with this", happy to see I wasn't wrong. Mert Sucks he has no buisness posing in front of a camera lense, the result of his ego trip couldn't look more cheap had he tried...

I goes Turkish ladies and the gays are into Mert? Whatever rocks Vogue Turkey's sales boat, I guess. On Instagram somebody had his solo cover in the stories - now that is hilarious.

Well this certainly brightened up my Wednesday morning. How horrendous! The whole thing looks like a work of Photoshop fiction.

When you try so hard to fit society's macho stereotypes that fashion pretends to fight against... but you're queer af. :rolleyes:

hah! Yes! And I thought at the beginning of the year, it was time of a change in the industry. I guess it stays true to form. :lol:

I have no problem with Mert on the cover, he also covered Interview before, and I remember no one bitching over it.

But the photoshop is too obvious and CGI looking.

Is this satire? Cos if it is, the Turks are the funniest people alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->