W December 2009 : Demi Moore by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

So this is the last W that's a single month? :cry: It will be bimonthly next year, right?
No, it was denied by their PR.

She is rocking the Balmain dress on the cover, its a simple image, quite Elle actually, i think its a bit bland for December.

OH! Wow. Thanks for clarifying. :smile:

You're so lucky Miss Dalloway for seeing the covers of W & Vogue. :flower:

Oh - Sad it's going to a bi monthly, but the issuse have been getting smaller and smaller so I suppose that was the next logical step. I hope it is a monthly again when we get out of this economic mess. It's one of my staple monthly buys.

just saw the cover and i must say, it looks good! she looks like Xena, The Warrior Princess. :smile:

^That's a very good description.

^unfortunately i can't 'cause i'd get into trouble. i don't know the source of the image that's why i can't repost it here. :(

I see what you mean, but I was thinking of something else, but I can't remember what exactly.

edit: I remember. It reminds me of the I&V portraits of Janet, they took for V back in 2004.

It reminds me of the photos I&V did of Madonna.

^Yes, I see what you mean. That shot has a very distinctive I&V feel. It's because of the angle and the hair.

Demi looks stunning. Like a totally timeless Greek goddess. This shot is so ethereal. I don't think M&M could have captured her any better. Flawless.

^haven't seen it yet. besides, it's just the cover that i saw. :smile:

Love the cover! She looks like a HEROINE! The BALMAIN dress! S/S 10!

Love the scar on her cheek. So easy to fix, so beautiful to keep.

I'm referring to the image in the first pic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->