Who Will Sweep Up the Spring/Summer 2019 Shows?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hyunji Shin picking up even more shows this season.

has far as who will walk the most shows i got no idea.it's too unpredictable..Hannah Motler ,Franny, Adut ,Felice Nova ,Yoon, Alyssa Traore , Heejung Park, Naomi Chin Wang & Sara Grace should be around the high 20s early 30s ...

It's hard to tell because I think it's more difficult to sweep shows nowadays. But probably Hannah Motler, Lea Julien, Adut, Sara Grace and Fran.

Though I would love for Eduarda Bretas to beat them all.

Yeah, F/W 16 was the last season I remember where models swept shows.

There's no way for us to know b/c there will be a slew of new faces that we've never heard of who will dominate the shows. And all the popular girls from the past 2-3 seasons will barely be seen.

Don't forget a group of nondescript Dutchies who will be at every show. I like Felice N, but she doesn't really stand out on the runway.

Not exactly a sweep, but I hope Marie Louise Wendel shows up. She really stood out at CPH FW.

Hannah Motler and Lea Julien? YAWN. HARD PASS. :x

I wanna see more of Signe and Ansley for the relatively newer ones.

Veterans: Mica, Natalie, Rianne, Binx, Lexi, and Sora will do the key shows. I'm bored of Vittoria but she'll stay booked. I wanna see Grace Hartzel and Imaan do more shows too.

Hopefully Eduarda Bretas. And I'm looking forward Leila Goldkuhl comeback, but I think she's going to be a WWE anyean.

And the obvious Kris, Sara, Fran, Adut, Blesnya, Luka. Hopefully Hyunji Ji, Ansley, Signe and Anok, too.

I wanna see more from Birgit and Grace.

I don't hold out high hopes for the new season anymore - I used to find them so exciting, especially seeing who was booking everything and the standout new girls! It seems to just get more and more lacklustre now, and I'm never greatly impressed by most of the casting.

Its Adut and Fran's season for the taking. Sweeping up or being selective...? We shall see. Also looking forward to Leila's comeback.

Of course there’s Luna bijl, Kiki Williams, Aduth, would love to see more Birgit Kos, Grace Elisabeth, Anna Ewers, Binx, mmm maybe Selena Forest... lol
Let’s see how’s going on this season Ashley Brokaw, del Moro... we need more sexiness than les boringness...

My wish to see somewhere Vanessa Axente, Julià Bergshoeff and Amanda Murphy

Grace Elizabeth, Vittoria, Kaia, Birgit, Kris, Fran and Adut will probably get the tops shows.

Ansolet may have a break through season.

Julia Bergsheof might make a come back.

Of course she will not do any "sweeping" but I hope for a major runway comeback from Gemma Ward. If she walked for some top shows, that would be awesome!!
And I would love to see Stella Lucia booking some completely new clients like she did with Miu Miu back in June.

I hope to see more of Eniola Abioro! I would also love if Anok Yai does more than one or two shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->