Who will sweep up the spring/summer 2017 shows?

I like the idea of splitting it into two lists, but in that case, you gotta cut it down to 5 for each. When you name over 30... well, that just has no legitimacy. But then, I think we can all agree that for years mdc hasn't even been trying.

It's crazy how if you look at their list from say 10 years ago, probably a good 7-8 of the girls each season ended up actually achieving great success. Let's see how many from that list of 30+ are even walking shows a year from now.

Somehow I view half of these names as an unexpected name to make it here. For me, I'd narrow girls based on how many key top shows they walked, opens/closes, and total shows. Being exclusive is also an option, worldwide exclusive would be better for a model's first season. I have no intention to discredit any of these girls whatsoever, it's just that there were names I didn't expect seeing.

Unexpected, as in... "AND HER NAME IS [insert any unexpected newcomer here]!" *plays John Cena's theme*

Last edited by a moderator:
Right! As promised, as there are no more additions on the showlists, I can safely upload this spreadsheet for S/S 2017 season right away! Everybody's welcomed to view this gem!

Here you can find the numbers for total shows walked throughout the season, including city-by-city numbers, which then again separated by days in the respective city's own sheets. Top Shows sheets are also included, with MDC's list used as the reference for the top shows.

God, what a season! It's a three-wide finish, I can't even help myself screaming as I found this out! Really enjoyed this season!

If anyone has comments or suggestions, throw them away via PM / VM!

See you next season!

^this is pretty impressive!

We have like 100 newcomers every season and one of them you will remember in three years. Newcomers fade away faster than they appear nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->