Who will sweep up the spring/summer 2017 shows?

^ Yes, so that makes 52 shows for Camille as well I believe.

Ops, I didn't even spot her at Miu Miu. Camille is a gorgeous and hard-working girl but she is pretty forgettable to me.
So, finally it should be: Selena, Jess and Camille are all three the top catwalkers of the season with 52 shows and Lineisy is second with 50.
Wow, Lineisy is an unstoppable force on the runway.. Three full seasons, three times in the top catwalkers. Congrats to her!

Who walked the most shows in Paris, does anyone know?

Who walked the most shows in Paris, does anyone know?

^Camille with 23 shows.

There's actually a tie for the top spot between Jess PW, Camille, Selena and Lineisy for top walker. Models.com still missing some shows like Redemption on Camille and Jess PW'S list, Vogue's Made for History and Bally on Lineisy's plus some other shows they haven't added on some of the girls in the top 5 like Chalayan and Moncler on Jay Wright's, etc.

Top Walkers S/S 2017:

1- Camille Hurell, Jess PW, Lineisy Montero and Selena Forrest: 52 shows

2- Jay Wright: 51 shows

3- Jessie Bloemendaal and Roos Abels: 47 shows

4- Mali Koopman: 44 shows

5- Mayowa Nicholas: 43 shows

6- Marjan Jonkman and Vittoria Ceretti: 42 shows

7- Yasmin Wijnaldum: 41 shows

8- Dilone: 40 shows

9- Teddy Quinlivan: 39 shows

10- Adrienne Juliger: 38 shows

So things are finally improving after all, first season to ever have this much MOC as top walkers, with 5 in total (Lineisy, Selena, Mayowa, Yasmin and Dilone). Feel free to make any correction.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't ever remember seeing a girl like Jay Wright in the top 5 who does not even have 1 post in her thread since New York and has so many low quality shows included in her count. Surely she is the most under the radar top walker in history. I was wondering if she actually had fans but considering not one of the 36 shows she has walked since NY was posted in her thread, I guess not.

I can't believe how much Maartje and Alexandra have dropped off :( congratulations to Lineisy for being the only girl left standing from the Spring 16 top ten.

Thanks for the list Riseup !
Mayowa did 42 shows (not 43). MDC listed Jacquemus twice in her showlist.
Congrats to Lineisy, it's great that she still books so much !
Jay Wright is definitely the joke of the season...

Provisional results for Spring/Summer 2017, covering Top 22 for both total shows and Top Shows. Was going to upload the whole thing to my drive but maybe I'll give it a week for additional shows.

General Rankings

Top Shows

By taking the number of top shows as the tiebreaker for the totals (then combined number of opens and closes), Selena Forrest actually wins the season by just one Top Show against Jess PW.

^ What do you consider top shows?

Vogue Made for History show shouldn't count, I also don't think lookbooks count. So 50 for Lineisy.

Odette walked 36 shows btw.

I can't ever remember seeing a girl like Jay Wright in the top 5 who does not even have 1 post in her thread since New York and has so many low quality shows included in her count. Surely she is the most under the radar top walker in history. I was wondering if she actually had fans but considering not one of the 36 shows she has walked since NY was posted in her thread, I guess not.

I know. Usually the top walkers are blue chip girls.

^ Yes Vogue Made for History was not part of the official NYFW schedule.

^ What do you consider top shows?

Vogue Made for History show shouldn't count, I also don't think lookbooks count. So 50 for Lineisy.

Odette walked 36 shows btw.

The Models.com Top Shows list actually. Sorry, I didn't state it on my post earlier on...

The Models.com Top Shows list actually. Sorry, I didn't state it on my post earlier on...

Thanks! That's what I thought.

Though I must admit some of the shows that aren't considered a "top show" are more important for a model than Kenzo or Valli. Paco Rabanne for example, is quite a catch now that Marie Amelie Sauve and Ashley Brokaw are involved. It's not considered a top show..

Provisional results for Spring/Summer 2017, covering Top 22 for both total shows and Top Shows. Was going to upload the whole thing to my drive but maybe I'll give it a week for additional shows.

General Rankings

Top Shows

By taking the number of top shows as the tiebreaker for the totals (then combined number of opens and closes), Selena Forrest actually wins the season by just one Top Show against Jess PW.

Zhenya Migovych had at least 37 shows but she's not on your list.
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=13747291&postcount=55

As an add on to my point up there about Jay Wright, it looks like no one posted most of Teddy's shows in her thread either (none from Milan). It is so different than the old days of Vlada Freja etc stans. Are there less members or have the members aged and don't care about models as much or are the models themselves not as exciting?

I feel like there were bigger flops than bigger stars this season.

Zhenya Migovych had at least 37 shows but she's not on your list.
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=13747291&postcount=55

She does! Only not in the Top 22. Just found out there were some name typos in some shows + haven't added Moncler and Aquilano.Rimondi yet. as for now, 35 shows are recorded right now for her. Going to add the missing ones to my system!

Don't forget nobody also updated Sung Hee's thread too this season! :P

I feel like there were bigger flops than bigger stars this season.

Over-expectation kills :lol

Don't worry, I'm also one of them, particularly to Katie Moore. She was much-buzzed last season and this season... well, you saw it already.

Models.com Top Newcomers

1st Season
Amber Witcomb
Anique Jozsi
Brittany Noon
Cara Taylor
Elibeidy Danis
Ellen Rosa
Emm Arruda
Hoyeon Jung
Impy
Mariana Zaragoza
Mckenna Hellam
Michelle Gutknecht
Yoon Young Bae
Zhenya Migovych

Breakout Season
Alexandra Micu
Angelica Erthal
Dasha Khlystun
Faretta
Grace Elizabeth
Huan Zhou
Iris Landstra
Isabella Ridolfi
Jessie Bloemendaal
Jess PW
Johanna Defant
Luisana Gonzalez
Luna Bijl
Maria Zakrzewska
Noemie Abigail
Nora Attal
Rina Fukushi
Sasha Kichigina

https://models.com/mdx/top-newcomers-ss-2017/

They gotta dial down on these newcomers list. I can't recall half these girls.

Models.com Top Newcomers

They gotta dial down on these newcomers list. I can't recall half these girls.

My thoughts exacltly. I followed this season closely, and still I didn't recognize some of these newcomers...
Being a top newcomer is not a big deal/something that legit anymore.
Some girls make it to the list with so few shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->