Zara #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
went to Zara today. Omg so many lovely things! Saw a very cute tan suede bag (probably about the size of the-idas bag but this one had two pockets at the front, 39.99 GBP) and these gorgeous silky dresses with rosettes on the chest area in blue and tan/nude but they were like 50 GBP. Ugh, can't wait for the sales!
Saw the cat dress too but didn't like the material...

New purchases:

din401x450100KB8de209fajpg.jpg

dinst401x450100KBdde5ea3ejpg.jpg

stripi500x450100KB156a9ce9jpg.jpg

shop2401x450100KB2cf3308djpg.jpg

my pics

Well personally I think when you're paying more than $100 CDN on a Blazer at Zara (and most Blazers I find do tend to be around more than the $100 CDN Price Mark) then you expect some good quality, even if it's fast fashion.
I've always been a fan of Zara's blazers. I recently bought a one buttoned suit and leaves me wanting more :crush:

I was very surprised when I saw official House Of Gaga t-shirts in my local Zara today. They look good!

Does anybody know when this jacket caroline from carolines mode is wearing was out and if it's likely to still be around? pleasedon'tbeoldpleasedon'tbeold! thanks

128793_940.jpg

pic lovecount.files.wordpress.com

sv1mif.jpg

I can't decide whether to keep these shorts or not?
A bit big for me,
The colour is a lovely salmon pink.

pic credit: my own

^^^I think they look great on you! I have them in green and I love them!

and again snow white, they fit great!
how much are they? and what colors did u see?

Snow-White those shorts are really, really great! I agree with everyone that they look lovely! I think you should keep them but if the fit is too big, they may annoy you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->