Zara #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness, I wanted nearly everything in the store when I walked in today. Prints everywhere!!! :heart:

My latest purchases:
Zara dress
zara-cat-print-dress1.jpg

Zara navy shorts

thefashionpolice, my own pics

Has anyone seen a simple beige maxi dress? I saw it on a blog but forgot to save it. I didn't have any luck yet at any of my local stores >.<

I'm going on a short vacation in Madrid today so maybe I'll have more luck in the land of Zara =P

Got this necklace yesterday.

(credit: Punkyb)

Attachments

• 831140678.jpg
    831140678.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 20
^ Nice! I've never noticed that Zara carried jewelry... makes me want to go this weekend.

P1030192_2.jpg

P1030194_2.jpg

P1030196_2.jpg

Tried on a few things at zara. picked up the pants, considering the blazer.

I'm excited to see some new stuff from Zara... When is their next collection coming out? haha :smile:

^I 've got that blazer too..and in navy blue :innocent: it's such a nice fit AND price since I got it in spain...

i love this silk shirt dress i found at zara... really cute, i can wear it only this, with a short pants, or with leggings
IMG01084-20100522-1852.jpg

credit: me

I saw 3 great items at my local Zara today. A white dress, a khaki colored long shirt with simple brown belt and cute babydoll dress with a little bit of gold sequins. Unfortunately, I only had money for 1 item. So I choise the white dress, because I need sth to wear for my christening.

Ft.jpg

Ft010.jpg

i love this silk shirt dress i found at zara... really cute, i can wear it only this, with a short pants, or with leggings

credit: me

I saw that as well...and added it to my list of things to get from zara. :P

zarashoes.jpg
picked these up yesterday. they looked amazing for summer so i couldn't resist.

ladies and gentlemen :wink:

has anyone seen those lether sandals in London? (photos attached - both from Zara.com)
I know they're from the Woman collection, I guess beginning of the season :rolleyes:
£49 - now I can't really find them in shops anymore (just saw the last pair size 5 yesterday in Covent Garden - but I need 6!)

for those who have them - are they comfy? thanks for answers :flower:

Attachments

• zara sandals.jpg
    zara sandals.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 3
  • zara sandals2.jpg
    zara sandals2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 3
wow everyone has some really great purchases lately.

i think i would go for the blazer if i were you blackpeace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->