Catherine, Princess of Wales (Kate Middleton)

Wow, that outfit is still a freaking mess to me -- a leather jacket with espadrilles!?!, only Kate would pair those two items together, haha... yikes.

She's a beautiful girl though, and if she does marry William a stylist will be able to do wonders with her.

Wow!

I think Kate looks really hot here!! Seriously thumbs up... has she done something with her hair? Seems a bit diffrent shade to me. More ashlike, I think it suits her complexion better than the old auburgn. Also really good body... or could it be the clothes somehow make her body look good?

ez31.jpg

William and Kate at Hon. Laura Fellowes wedding. It's a really small pic so we can't really see her outfit, but better than nothing!
TeamHighgrove

When was the wedding? Anyways that dress from what I can see is not good. It looks like a summer dress, not a dress for a wedding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my....:blink:total downgrade. She looks like a 40 something year old librarian. Not good.

From Teamhighgrove. William and Kate at Warren's Folklore party. Chelsy was there also. They obviously love each other which is good to see.
450s.jpg

171u.jpg

I can't tell that they love each other from these pictures :rolleyes:
But god help us! Those horrible boots are back. Ugh.

I can't tell that they love each other from these pictures :rolleyes:
But god help us! Those horrible boots are back. Ugh.
^ You're right. I guess I just meant that they are being more affectionate than we ever see them being. I hope they are just really private about showing it in public, not that they aren't at all. LOL

I was told they are supposed to be shepards...lol...Good to finally see them acting as a couple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacur368
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->