Catherine, Princess of Wales (Kate Middleton)

Shepards? wearing black knee high heel boots hmmm that's a first. wonder what band was playing.

^ The boots are dark brown. A friend of theirs who is an aristocrat formed a band and she is a bit wild!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this may be the dress Kate wore to Laura Fellowes' wedding. I can't really tell from the one pic that we got of it, but it might be. I also can't decide it I like it or not. At first I didn't, but I think maybe it's not as bad as I first thought it was. Haha
241179katemiddletonmarc.jpg

241180katemiddletonmarc.jpg

241181katemiddletonmarc.jpg

Team Highgrove

her hair is so...flat. It just hangs and does nothing for her. I feel like she's so young but adds years to herself with this frumpy, bland look. She needs to cut it short, add shape to it or something. I also hate that bag. The dress is matronly too - I really want her to get it right, just once

I like her look there. funny, I think william and kate are starting to look like each others! If you look at the latest picture of kate's face I think you can see a similar "flair"... or is it just me??:shock:

This look is not good, I agree with whomever said she looks frumpy. It's like the last set of pictures we got of her. There is nothing special about her, she's very plain and average.

Last edited by a moderator:

I like the dress but is so for a thirty-something year oold woman, she looks kind of old in it.

Just a reminder that this is a thread about Kate's style, and not a place to wax lyrical on the future of the Royal Family and what it needs. Please do that in the Kate and William, Rumor Has It thread.

If she wore white rimmed sunglasses with a red bag, that dress would look so much better!

I think she tries very hard to look "proper". She's a very pretty girl. And she's still young. She should wear more stylish clothes.

I think that each outfit individually is fine, but it's just that, for me, it's continuously that everyday is the same thing over and over again. Black/brown boots with jeans,black/white dresses, white top/black pants etc etc. I am still surprised at how old she looks in pictures.

Everytime I see her I think of Lauren Conrad from The Hills. They look similiar and I can't help but think she should dress more like Lauren: a little younger and more fun. BTW, what does she do? I don't know much about her accept who she dates. She works in fashion right?

I think Kate looks adorable. Very classic and unpretentious. Simple is good.

yikes!! i like her voice! She seems to be more charismatic on film than on pictures. Cool!

Thank you! It's very cool to hear her speak. Her voice is a lot lighter than I expected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->