Catherine, Princess of Wales (Kate Middleton)

Her voice is nice but she does so many vocal pauses, the "ums" which is not very good. She didn't have really anything interesting to say on the conference just that it's interesting. I thought she would have said more, it would have made her look like she was more involved. Does anyone know why she was there? Was it something for her parent's company? Wish we could have seen what she was wearing too.

Hmm I think she was perfectly nice on the interview. Mind you, thay only aired few seconds of her interview... I find that bashing kate here over everything she does and finding flaws, especially by ascotmanour isnt really appropriate. I think it makes all the sense in the world that she works for her parents. After all, thats how family businesses work! You get the family involved, their motivation and team working skills are superior to anything you could find compared with regular work force.

I can see the age gap here... myself being mid twenties I can totally see where she, her family and the palace are coming from.

Hmm I think she was perfectly nice on the interview. Mind you, thay only aired few seconds of her interview... I find that bashing kate here over everything she does and finding flaws, especially by ascotmanour isnt really appropriate. I think it makes all the sense in the world that she works for her parents. After all, thats how family businesses work! You get the family involved, their motivation and team working skills are superior to anything you could find compared with regular work force.

I can see the age gap here... myself being mid twenties I can totally see where she, her family and the palace are coming from.

She was nice in the interview except for that all she said it was "interesting" about five times. Usually if you are asked an opinion on something you can come up with more than that. I am disappointed that's all. And I don't continually bash Kate, if you scroll back you will see there are some positive comments from me on some outfits she's worn that I do like. And next time you want to single me out you should try and spell my name correctly. Thank you.
And this isn't the place to talk about her voice, work ethic etc, so I apologize for doing that. I commented on this interview in her "rumor has it" thread where it belongs.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's sounds nice although I was expecting a deeper voice (don't ask why..lol). Her skin looks very dry though, she needs to apply intense moisteriser as I heard that she suffers from eczema although sometimes it can't be helped, she's only human.

Her eye makeup is awful. It is too strong for her. She should try using medium brown pencil rather than black liner which would look very nice on her!

Kate watching William play in the Chakravarty Cup at the Beaufort Polo Club. From RDujour...can't really see much of her outfit from these pics though...
57938400crayolapink1237.jpg

57938411crayolapink1237.jpg

57938414crayolapink1237.jpg

57938427crayolapink1237.jpg

57938428crayolapink1237.jpg

57938438crayolapink1237.jpg

I like this outfit, it's nice and casual. It looks like she is wearing skinny black jeans and flats.

Just a few more for a better look at the outfit. The sweater looks very comfortable. I just can't believe it's cold enough for her to wear it! :P
From TeamHighgrove:
362hwy.jpg

5princespolo581b.jpg

8princespolo584b.jpg

It is a nice outfit. It looks like a windy day. I just listened to her speaking on that youtube video and she sounds like I would expect her to sound. Her accent sounds upper-class which isn't surprising. She may be technically middle-class but she has led an upper class life, going to one of the top public schools, and then being in William's crowd at university.

I actually quite like Kate's simple, easy, light, natural and unpretentious style. It's quite refreshing. Boring at times, yes... but classy somehow.

It is a nice outfit. It looks like a windy day. I just listened to her speaking on that youtube video and she sounds like I would expect her to sound. Her accent sounds upper-class which isn't surprising. She may be technically middle-class but she has led an upper class life, going to one of the top public schools, and then being in William's crowd at university.

How can you tell the difference? Do people in upper classes speak more softly because that's how she sounded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->